+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Application Cancelled as Incomplete Wrongly

Guney

Sep 22, 2019
Hi Guys,

Please let me know if something is not right about the topic. This is my first topic and I am not familiar with the rules.

They cancelled our application on March 3rd and explanation was police certificate did not include archival search. However, it includes the arrival search and it is written clearly in the police certificate.

We sent a web form on March 4th and explained the mistake and requested to reopen our account, but there is no response yet. Our work permit expires on July 28. We are facing the probability of losing our jobs and stressed.

We also created a new account and waiting for another round, but we are worried due to the large number for the last round.

What will be options for us? Do you have any advice?

Thanks.

ayeetee

Jun 11, 2020
Hi Guys,

Please let me know if something is not right about the topic. This is my first topic and I am not familiar with the rules.

They cancelled our application on March 3rd and explanation was police certificate did not include archival search. However, it includes the arrival search and it is written clearly in the police certificate.

We sent a web form on March 4th and explained the mistake and requested to reopen our account, but there is no response yet. Our work permit expires on July 28. We are facing the probability of losing our jobs and stressed.

We also created a new account and waiting for another round, but we are worried due to the large number for the last round.

Thanks.
I’m assuming you are Outland.

Try purchasing an app like Fongo World or any that allows you to have a Canadian phone number.

Then call IRCC at +1 (888) 242-2100. Listen to the Covid related prompts. When it gets to the number choices, press 2-1-1-0. You will be transferred to an agent and you will be able to explain your situation. FYI, many many people are calling. Sometimes you don’t get connected to an agent at all.
Good luck!

nellerama

Apr 17, 2018
Hi Guys,

Thanks.

I had a similar situation and I am currently waiting while they reconsider my application. They said the wait would be over a month most likely. I've been waiting about a month and a week.

rahatkumar

Mar 26, 2021
Have you guys received the fees are cancellation.. i am also in the same boat. Didnt receive any fees back and awaiting for them to reopen my file.

Bhoomika2701

Star Member
Sep 8, 2020
Hi Guys,
Even my application got canceled because it was incomplete. Did you guys receive the refund or did the application reopen?

Guney

Sep 22, 2019
If it is cancelled wrongly there is a ticket system for it and it is working. We open a ticket and it took around 2 month maybe more, but they reopen our application.

They refund the money regardless of ticket investigation and also asked money back and ask us to pay in a week when they reopen it.

Bhoomika2701

Star Member
Sep 8, 2020
Thank you for responding. In our case the application was incomplete, but it was submitted because IRCC allowed it. Due to the COVID situation in India, my spouse could not get PCC on time. So when I reached out to IRCC via WebForm, they asked us to submit the application and wait for ADR. But now they canceled it without sending an ADR because it's incomplete. I am not sure what to do. Anyway, Thanks again for a detailed response.

AishB

Sep 29, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
13-02-2021
Passport Req..
30-08-2022
Thank you for responding. In our case the application was incomplete, but it was submitted because IRCC allowed it. Due to the COVID situation in India, my spouse could not get PCC on time. So when I reached out to IRCC via WebForm, they asked us to submit the application and wait for ADR. But now they canceled it without sending an ADR because it's incomplete. I am not sure what to do. Anyway, Thanks again for a detailed response.
It should have been explained in LOE with proof that you don't have any appointments due to covid.
Raise a webform and explain with as much proof as possible that PSK were closed due to Covid and you did raise a webform initially to IRCC.

Bhoomika2701

Star Member
Sep 8, 2020
Yeah, I have submitted a web form with the information (along with the webform I received and the recently finished PCC). Waiting for their reply.
I was wondering if I should submit my express entry file again. If this doesn't work then at least I will have another chance at the latest draw. Any thoughts!

AishB

Sep 29, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
13-02-2021
Passport Req..
30-08-2022
Yeah, I have submitted a web form with the information (along with the webform I received and the recently finished PCC). Waiting for their reply.
I was wondering if I should submit my express entry file again. If this doesn't work then at least I will have another chance at the latest draw. Any thoughts!
If you are eligible for other programs you can have a second application.. for the same program, I don't think a second application is possible while the first one is active.

Bhoomika2701

Star Member
Sep 8, 2020
My first application got canceled and yesterday I got the refund too. I will not submit a new application for the PR. Thanks for checking with me.

Reactions: AishB