+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR application being processed in Vancouver Local Visa Office.

frostmill

Jul 3, 2018
My current status is IP2 since Sept 26
My criminality is passed
Eligibility & Security are in process
What about you?
Not Sure what IP2 is..

It shows

Eligibility - Recommended Pass
Security = Not Started
Criminality = In Progress

gow93

Feb 9, 2019
AOR - May 2 2019 FSW-Inland
Application Moved from Montreal to Vancouver.
Ordered GCMS notes on Oct1 and got to see that my Eligibility is recommended Pass and Criminality is in progress and security hasnt started.

This is the status.
My application also moved from Montreal to Vancouver on 6th September(AOR: May 2nd). From my last call with them about two weeks ago , I was told Eligibility Recommended Pass & Security is left. When did you receive your gcms notes? I ordered mine on 6th Oct but received email from getgcms it will take about 90 days to receive them. Have you received any ghost updates till now?

frostmill

Jul 3, 2018
I ordered my Notes and it takes 30 days. Also I do it from the gift website; it’s really easy no reason to spend that money.

I have a lawyer whonisnorecowssing my case so I Sk to have the login I either call them or check notes. That’s about it.
My application also moved from Montreal to Vancouver on 6th September(AOR: May 2nd). From my last call with them about two weeks ago , I was told Eligibility Recommended Pass & Security is left. When did you receive your gcms notes? I ordered mine on 6th Oct but received email from getgcms it will take about 90 days to receive them. Have you received any ghost updates till now?

gow93

Feb 9, 2019
I ordered my Notes and it takes 30 days. Also I do it from the gift website; it’s really easy no reason to spend that money.

I have a lawyer whonisnorecowssing my case so I Sk to have the login I either call them or check notes. That’s about it.
Okay Thanks for replying. Hopefully we will get update on our cases soon.

frostmill

Jul 3, 2018
I called IRCC last week. The agent who talked to me was one of the most helpful ones I talked. She told me that processing times vary by VO and even though I am past 6 months, she said she cant send a message to the VO in Vancouver because their internal timeline is March 2 (that is close to 300 days from my AOR). So its just a waiting game.

sethtammy

Star Member
May 16, 2019
It doesn't make sense. I saw there are many cases that got AoR later but got approved within 3-4 months. The processing time at VOs could be blamed for.

Happysoul26

Sep 26, 2019
I called IRCC last week. The agent who talked to me was one of the most helpful ones I talked. She told me that processing times vary by VO and even though I am past 6 months, she said she cant send a message to the VO in Vancouver because their internal timeline is March 2 (that is close to 300 days from my AOR). So its just a waiting game.
Does that mean their processing time is not 6 months but 300 days!

mesho

Aug 21, 2019
Does this mean they are processing files that has an AOR March 2nd??

frostmill

Jul 3, 2018
Does that mean their processing time is not 6 months but 300 days!
Yes, but not for everyone. They said they try to process 80% of their applications in less than 6 months, but it changes from VO to VO. So th internal processing times for Vancouver VO is 300 Days. Doesn't mean it will take 300 days for everyone, but it is a possibility.