+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR application approved, but no COPR

SandeepCanada

Star Member
Dec 10, 2019
Hi There,
I received my approval for my permanent residency through the immigration site, , document status," confirmation of Permanent residency, UCI #,document #"etc... however, no indications of what to do next, no letter attached or any further information. What's next? anyone with the same situation? what should I do now?

I'm inland Canada
Hi, Did you get your copr letter ? How long it took.. I'm inland Canada and same status like you. All details are available in portal but o letter yet.

Feb 13, 2021
Hi, my application was approved in Oct told by IRCC agent, but still no update on my cic account. I am CEC inland.

I order GCMS notes, and it shows my application was put in CN Covid Pace group. No one touched my file since they put my file in that group.

Does anyone in the same group?

slashmaybe

May 20, 2019
Same situation here. GCMS notes indicates that my application is approved and ready to go. But I haven't received a request for remedicals/CoPR/ghost update ?

NewDestination

Star Member
Feb 9, 2020
Hi, my application was approved in Oct told by IRCC agent, but still no update on my cic account. I am CEC inland.

I order GCMS notes, and it shows my application was put in CN Covid Pace group. No one touched my file since they put my file in that group.

Does anyone in the same group?
I am in the same situation. AOr mar 9 :(

Siddak

Oct 7, 2018
Hi All,

I got an update on my application that final decision has been made - application is approved and COPR document number that starts with T but there is no letter. Does anyone know what is the next step?

Inland CEC Application
hi just wanted to ask if you got your your copr letter, because i am also in same situation. Thanks