+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR application approved, but no COPR

Ann7676

Star Member
Aug 1, 2020
I have called IRCC on Oct 2 and agent confirmed our pr approved. So, since October 2 been waiting
Could you tell how long it took from the moment that everything was passed to the approval of the case. Thanks in advance

rifo94

Star Member
Oct 6, 2020
Could you tell how long it took from the moment that everything was passed to the approval of the case. Thanks in advance
Hello! AOR May 20 and we have just called IRCC on Oct 2 and the agent said your PR approved, but the file is not finalized yet. The office will close your file and you will receive your CoPR, however, it's been 10 days and nothing. Not even update on our website

Harrii

Star Member
Oct 17, 2020
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
Edmonton
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Since 2 July I called IRCC agent two times and both informed me that application has been approved, but I have to wait for copr. There are so many applicants with same situation. They received the information about approval either through GCMS notes or by agent.
Did you got your copr

Harrii

Star Member
Oct 17, 2020
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
Edmonton
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hello! AOR May 20 and we have just called IRCC on Oct 2 and the agent said your PR approved, but the file is not finalized yet. The office will close your file and you will receive your CoPR, however, it's been 10 days and nothing. Not even update on our website
Did you got copr?

Chitahuja

Nov 24, 2020
Hi All,

I got an update on my application that final decision has been made - application is approved and COPR document number that starts with T but there is no letter. Does anyone know what is the next step?

Inland CEC Application

Vinayamegoes

Oct 17, 2020
Hi All,

I got an update on my application that final decision has been made - application is approved and COPR document number that starts with T but there is no letter. Does anyone know what is the next step?

Inland CEC Application
You'll get a mail with copr.
What is your vo?

Frank659

Nov 28, 2020
Hi All,

Inland CEC Application
Have you received the COPR letter yet?

Pauceci

Oct 15, 2018
Hi There,
I received my approval for my permanent residency through the immigration site, , document status," confirmation of Permanent residency, UCI #,document #"etc... however, no indications of what to do next, no letter attached or any further information. What's next? anyone with the same situation? what should I do now?

I'm inland Canada