FSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
7 Dec 2019
Med's Done....
26 Dec
Hi all, I was informed by IRCC agent that my application is approved on 2nd July. Till now nothing updated in my web portal. Anyone having same issues please share your experiences here.

Hh7293

Jul 31, 2020
clearly your application wasn't approved
I'm in the same boat, my application was approved on June 11 according to my gcms notes, two calls I've had with ircc and a webform response. Haven't received copr or an update on my web portal. This super weird and frustrating h

Reactions: Kanwal16

Harmanharbhajan

Star Member
Apr 11, 2018
I'm in the same boat, my application was approved on June 11 according to my gcms notes, two calls I've had with ircc and a webform response. Haven't received copr or an update on my web portal. This super weird and frustrating h
My application is waiting for final decision since more than 2 months.
AOR- nov 27, 2019
CEC inland

Reactions: Kanwal16

Kanwal16

Jun 1, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
7 Dec 2019
Med's Done....
26 Dec
clearly your application wasn't approved
Since 2 July I called IRCC agent two times and both informed me that application has been approved, but I have to wait for copr. There are so many applicants with same situation. They received the information about approval either through GCMS notes or by agent.

Reactions: aramab

namedoesntmatter

Jun 10, 2020
Since 2 July I called IRCC agent two times and both informed me that application has been approved, but I have to wait for copr. There are so many applicants with same situation. They received the information about approval either through GCMS notes or by agent.
Mine as well. Notes clearly stated in the assessment section: final: approved
I can even find my COPR Document number on my notes, according to your notes, did your case assigned to Vancouver office for phone interview after Ottawa approved it? Cuz mine did.

Reactions: aramab

Kanwal16

Jun 1, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
7 Dec 2019
Med's Done....
26 Dec
Mine as well. Notes clearly stated in the assessment section: final: approved
I can even find my COPR Document number on my notes, according to your notes, did your case assigned to Vancouver office for phone interview after Ottawa approved it? Cuz mine did.
I never ordered notes. I came to know about approval when I called IRCC. Don't know what they are waiting for, it's almost eight months. Wait is too long.

YAAZ

Star Member
Nov 26, 2018
Do you have your online portal as a status decision made ? I have mine as complete and landed on 24th July. But no COPR so far received and i called, one agent told just to wait for my PR card =S

rifo94

Star Member
Oct 6, 2020
Hey Guys! I have a similar situation like you. Did any of you receive CoPR or PPR email? If yes, how long you have waited for it?

YAAZ

Star Member
Nov 26, 2018
Hey Guys! I have a similar situation like you. Did any of you receive CoPR or PPR email? If yes, how long you have waited for it?
Yes i received mine just 2 weeks ago i was alrdy approved since July. And sent photos for the PR card , how long have you been waiting ?

rifo94

Star Member
Oct 6, 2020
Yes i received mine just 2 weeks ago i was alrdy approved since July. And sent photos for the PR card , how long have you been waiting ?
I have called IRCC on Oct 2 and agent confirmed our pr approved. So, since October 2 been waiting