Sudbury, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
AOR Received.
July 11th 2017
Hi guys,

I called CIC today to find out my visa office and latest status. i was welcomed with good news that my application is already approved 1-2 weeks ago but the email hasn't been sent out yet. upon probing more the agent said since they have a lot of files to process it should be sent out before the end of August. my visa office is Ottawa.
Anyone else in the same boat plz connect here.

Prats6

Aug 31, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
4th April 2017
Med's Done....
Upfront
Hi guys,

I called CIC today to find out my visa office and latest status. i was welcomed with good news that my application is already approved 1-2 weeks ago but the email hasn't been sent out yet. upon probing more the agent said since they have a lot of files to process it should be sent out before the end of August. my visa office is Ottawa.
Whenever the next set of batch PPR emails go - you should receive it. Relax, the wait is almost over!

achan88

Star Member
Nov 3, 2015
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-05-2017
AOR Received.
05-05-2017
Med's Done....
24-06-2017
Passport Req..
26-09-2017
Hi guys,

Congrats! When did you get IP2? I got my IP2 status on 18th Aug. So I am also waiting for the email. If it's not there in the next few days, I am also planning to call/email CIC to check.

mdk2017

Star Member
Aug 11, 2017
Sudbury, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
AOR Received.
July 11th 2017
Congrats! When did you get IP2? I got my IP2 status on 18th Aug. So I am also waiting for the email. If it's not there in the next few days, I am also planning to call/email CIC to check.
not sure when i got IP2 because i wasn't checking my account regularly

fatehelps

Star Member
Apr 19, 2015
My app went on ip2 on 5 Aug. Later when I called cic last week, the agent said my application has passed all checks and passed approval on 14 Aug. He added that I should get email very soon.

So this is my situation now waiting for the golden mail lol

Reactions: mdk2017

mdk2017

Star Member
Aug 11, 2017
Sudbury, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
AOR Received.
July 11th 2017
My app went on ip2 on 5 Aug. Later when I called cic last week, the agent said my application has passed all checks and passed approval on 14 Aug. He added that I should get email very soon.

So this is my situation now waiting for the golden mail lol
mee too

mdk2017

Star Member
Aug 11, 2017
Sudbury, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
AOR Received.
July 11th 2017
Guys, I want to update you regarding something weird which happened with me. I had applied through a consultant in India and had received an email from cic on the registered email id as per cic records on 7th august for my PPR. But since cic did not send an email on the cic account, neither me nor my consultant thought of checking the email id (which the consultant has created on behalf and was being monitored solely by the consultant). I have lost 2 precious weeks as I got to know of this email only yesterday evening as a reply to a mail i had sent cic regarding a status update.
So, what i am trying to say is plz check your email id as well and not only the cic account for your PPR mails. Hope this helps some of you waiting patiently.

SnowXmas

Jul 31, 2017
Have you guys received PPR?
Same happened with me. I called CIC last week and they said my application is approved and I should receive PPR soon but I haven't till yet. My application is in ip2 since 18th. Not sure why there is so much of delay. Many ppl have got it yesterday and I am still waiting.

achan88

Star Member
Nov 3, 2015
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-05-2017
AOR Received.
05-05-2017
Med's Done....
24-06-2017
Passport Req..
26-09-2017
Have you guys received PPR?
Same happened with me. I called CIC last week and they said my application is approved and I should receive PPR soon but I haven't till yet. My application is in ip2 since 18th. Not sure why there is so much of delay. Many ppl have got it yesterday and I am still waiting.
Fellow 18th Aug IP2 here! Got the "Application approved" email but no PPR yet.

arys

Sep 18, 2010
Hi anybody got their PPR mail yet? I am on IP2 and planning to email and check with cic..

Vitesze

Dec 15, 2017
Just checking in here to say I have a similar issue. Application was approved August 30, and in two days I will be hitting the 3 week mark without PPR.

Primary Office is CPC-Ottawa, Secondary Office is Immigration-Vancouver. Would be great if someone could shed some light on how it's possible some people have to wait a tremendous amount of time whereas for most others they get PPR within a few days after approval.

Reactions: SIMRAN0001

keebs

Jan 31, 2018
Trinidad and Tobago
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Port of Spain
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-02-2018
AOR Received.
06/03/2017
Passport Req..
03/07/2018
VISA ISSUED...
11/07/2018
LANDED..........
02-10-2018
Just checking in here to say I have a similar issue. Application was approved August 30, and in two days I will be hitting the 3 week mark without PPR.

Primary Office is CPC-Ottawa, Secondary Office is Immigration-Vancouver. Would be great if someone could shed some light on how it's possible some people have to wait a tremendous amount of time whereas for most others they get PPR within a few days after approval.
It goes out in batches and one can not determine when theirs would be sent out. Check junk also in case it goes there. Since it’s been three weeks too can call IRCC and see if they can send/resend to you in the event they may have already sent it out.

Vitesze

Dec 15, 2017
It goes out in batches and one can not determine when theirs would be sent out. Check junk also in case it goes there. Since it’s been three weeks too can call IRCC and see if they can send/resend to you in the event they may have already sent it out.
I know they tend to go in batches, but since my application was approved there have been dozens of people on the forum with PPR whose application was approved after mine. It's strange.

I didn't receive anything in my Junk folder. I called IRCC and they said nothing has been sent out yet and that I will receive it eventually.

eedwards92

Star Member
Jun 11, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Mexico City
AOR Received.
22-05-2018
Med's Request
05-06-2018
I know they tend to go in batches, but since my application was approved there have been dozens of people on the forum with PPR whose application was approved after mine. It's strange.

I didn't receive anything in my Junk folder. I called IRCC and they said nothing has been sent out yet and that I will receive it eventually.
It took me 8 days for ppr after application approved... NDVO is Mexico City though... just hang tight