+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Application Apply In Electronic Decision Letter

magic777

Sep 23, 2023
Hello Friends,
Can we apply PR from our electronic hearing decision letter? I still haven't received my physical decision letter but already received my electronic decision letter.

Any help is appreciated.

Thank you

Captain911

Jan 31, 2023
Hello Friends,
Can we apply PR from our electronic hearing decision letter? I still haven't received my physical decision letter but already received my electronic decision letter.

Any help is appreciated.

Thank you
You can apply with that. You dont need to wait. Good luck.

Reactions: magic777

magic777

Sep 23, 2023
Captian911, Thank you for quick response.
Also can you help me how do we get pr pictures uploaded. Can we get pictures anywhere in walmart, shoppers and upload digital pictures in the pr portal?

Captain911

Jan 31, 2023
Captian911, Thank you for quick response.
Also can you help me how do we get pr pictures uploaded. Can we get pictures anywhere in walmart, shoppers and upload digital pictures in the pr portal?
Yes that’s correct. You can get photo from anywhere and ask them to get it in digital format. And upload it when you apply pr online. If you r not sure how to apply online, then dont get risk and find free service in your area. Because if you do any wrong on application, it affects your processing time. I hope this helps you.

Reactions: magic777

OFC632

Star Member
Feb 2, 2023
Hello Friends,

Any help is appreciated.

Thank you
Hi, may i ask when was your hearing and did you get your decision on table or by mail. And what about your hearing was it hard. What kind of questions i can expect.
Thank you

spamed

Star Member
Oct 10, 2023
Montreal
Category........
Other
Hello Friends,

Any help is appreciated.

Thank you
how did you get an electronic decision? i never received it

magic777

Sep 23, 2023
Hi OFC632,
I had my hearing in September. Yes, I got decision on table and got my electronic decision letter in October.
All the questions are based only from your story. Expect questions from your story only. Prepare your story inside out. Goodluck

Thank you

inaya.i

Oct 25, 2023
Hello Friends,

Any help is appreciated.

Thank you
i applied with electronic letter