+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR application (after ITA) - Travel History

canpr2020

Star Member
Aug 5, 2020
I am filling up PR application and need to add travel history. Request to all members to help me with below queries :

1. Is it mandatory to provide travel history in any particular order ? In my case, if i modify existing entry, it changes the order.

2. For one particular travel record, my exit from US (per on I94 history) was 25-Mar-2019 whereas entry stamp in India (as per arrival stamp on passport) was 27-Mar-2019, that means there is no record for 26-Mar-2020 as it was in-flight due to timezone difference. As we are not allowed to leave any gap in dates, how should I entry details for 26-Mar-2019 ?

3. In address history section, for Indian address, I don't have street number or name, and street number is mandatory field, so what should I mention in that ?

4. My travel history (means out of birth country) is only for 5 years, is that fine to enter only that much or should I add a record for earlier years with dummy entry ?

5. Has xxxxxx, and if applicable, xxxxxx's family members taken any trips outside their country of origin or of residence in the last ten years (or since their 18th birthday if this was less than ten years ago). Include all trips: tourism, business, training, etc. (required)
For above question, is it required to add any travel history for Parents (not on the application) and child (on the application but there is no separate travel history section for them) ?

Please help me with above queries.