+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR application acknowledgement time exceeded

KamSut

May 27, 2011
Hi All,

I sent my PR application on 8th of June 2011 to my local Visa office. I received a letter from local Visa office on 14th of June confirming the receipt of the PR application.
They also mentioned it that Buffalo office would respond to you within next 3 months and would acknowledge the receipt of the application.
Now, it has been more than 4 months and I haven't heard anything back from them.

Please advise should I inquire with them on my application status?

Thanks in advance.

wilson

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just wait. Hope it would come soon. Enquiry at this stage could delay the process.

jsa

Jul 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
rcd on 8th june 2011
AOR Received.
19th august
IELTS Request
along with application
Med's Request
september 1st 2011
Med's Done....
september 9th 2011
check the application status by using your 8 digit client id which is on your work permit.........!!!

go to cic web and do that..........!!

some times they send AOR and MEDICAL at the same time...............!!1

also check your all mails including SPAM AND JUNK...................!!!

kvisa

Oct 5, 2011
KamSut said:
Hi All,

I sent my PR application on 8th of June 2011 to my local Visa office. I received a letter from local Visa office on 14th of June confirming the receipt of the PR application.
They also mentioned it that Buffalo office would respond to you within next 3 months and would acknowledge the receipt of the application.
Now, it has been more than 4 months and I haven't heard anything back from them.
Please advise should I inquire with them on my application status?
Thanks in advance.
It's mormal. I wait for 5 months to receive my medical exam request after I submit my application. And It's been about 4 months that I did not hear anything after I completed my medical exam. I am still waiting....

KamSut

May 27, 2011
I checked by mailbox and didn't find any information.
I'll now check the cic website and see if there are any updates..

If I don't get anything then I'll just wait for another month and see if they can send me any message.

Thank you Fellows... for all your suggestions...