+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pr application 2020 timeline

E-A-M-E-A-M-E-A-M

Star Member
Jul 8, 2019
I had my Medical Test last Monday. the physician has access to emedical system .. it has been a week ... how much time it needs to appear in the PR timeline that it's received?

Reactions: luckyrefugee

Cominomax

Sep 10, 2020
I had my Medical Test last Monday. the physician has access to emedical system .. it has been a week ... how much time it needs to appear in the PR timeline that it's received?
It used to take up to a week. However the covid crisis has affected their ability to update the online status of your application as a lot of people who have called were also told that their application status had advanced but that these changed had not been reflected yet.

Reactions: E-A-M-E-A-M-E-A-M

E-A-M-E-A-M-E-A-M

Star Member
Jul 8, 2019
It used to take up to a week. However the covid crisis has affected their ability to update the online status of your application as a lot of people who have called were also told that their application status had advanced but that these changed had not been reflected yet.
Many Thanks

luckyrefugee

Mar 5, 2019
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CPC missisuaga
App. Filed.......
10-12-2019
AOR Received.
26-11-2020
Med's Request
19-04-2021
Med's Done....
19-04-2021
LANDED..........
21-04-2021
Ur timeline please

E-A-M-E-A-M-E-A-M

Star Member
Jul 8, 2019
Ur timeline please
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on July 23, 2018.
  2. We started processing your application on November 8, 2018.
  3. We sent you correspondence on September 1, 2020. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  4. We sent you medical instructions on September 1, 2020. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us

Ex ツ

May 24, 2020
  3. We sent you correspondence on September 1, 2020. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  4. We sent you medical instructions on September 1, 2020. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us
Thats a long time friend, they asked for your medical almost 26 months later ?

Ex ツ

May 24, 2020
Do you have any dependents outside or are you applying via g5 sponsorship?!

Ex ツ

May 24, 2020
My family just got their PRs (PP- in CA). I am the only one outside CA.
the processing time for getting a PR is 24 months but how come you got medical request after 26 months doesnt make sense
Brother be specific what do you mean CA does it means cali? And you are outside canada ? Do you have a spouse or are you a child ? Where are you now ?

E-A-M-E-A-M-E-A-M

Star Member
Jul 8, 2019
the processing time for getting a PR is 24 months but how come you got medical request after 26 months doesnt make sense
Brother be specific what do you mean CA does it means cali? And you are outside canada ? Do you have a spouse or are you a child ? Where are you now ?
My Family is in CANADA and they just got their PRs. they applied for me when they applied for themselves however the process did not start for me until they got the eligibility letter. I am in USA.

Ex ツ

May 24, 2020
My Family is in CANADA and they just got their PRs. they applied for me when they applied for themselves however the process did not start for me until they got the eligibility letter. I am in USA.
So basically they will start Processing the outland dependents application after they have finalized the principles applicant inside canada, since you are outside canada they have started it after your family got AIP so everything is normal, you will get your PR IN 7-8 months finger crossed..!!
Are you the child of principle applicant ? If yes are you over 22 or under?

Reactions: E-A-M-E-A-M-E-A-M

E-A-M-E-A-M-E-A-M

Star Member
Jul 8, 2019
So basically they will start Processing the outland dependents application after they have finalized the principles applicant inside canada, since you are outside canada they have started it after your family got AIP so everything is normal, you will get your PR IN 7-8 months finger crossed..!!
Are you the child of principle applicant ? If yes are you over 22 or under?
Correct, I am the father ... Many thanks

TIGER123

Star Member
Jan 24, 2019
Ladies and Gentlemen, my boyfriend submitted his PR application in Nov 2019 and until now they have not started processing it. relax and chill, get some more coffees. my other friend was finnaly approved, he applied in 2018 December, he was approved few days ago. so it's around 20 months and more.