+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pr application 2020 timeline

E-A-M-E-A-M-E-A-M

Star Member
Jul 8, 2019
It used to take up to a week. However the covid crisis has affected their ability to update the online status of your application as a lot of people who have called were also told that their application status had advanced but that these changed had not been reflected yet.
I can see in the system that My Medical test is received, how much time they usually take to show the result (Passed) ?

DBI

Star Member
May 27, 2017
Canada Toronto
I got my AOR in December 2019 but still, the processing has not begun. I'm November 2019 applicant.:rolleyes::oops: I spoke to an IRCC agent yesterday. She said it will take at least 24 months to get the full prosses done.

Sakr77

Oct 6, 2020
i was recently accepted as a protected person & i now want to apply for pr but im confused whether i have to pay for my biometrics or not, can anyone advice plz ?

DBI

Star Member
May 27, 2017
Canada Toronto
i was recently accepted as a protected person & i now want to apply for pr but im confused whether i have to pay for my biometrics or not, can anyone advice plz ?
You Can pay the Biometrics fee later which will be $85 but you need to pay $550 for the PR fee when you apply.
follow this link.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/application-permanent-residence-canada-protected-persons-convention-refugees.html

Ex ツ

May 24, 2020
You have to pay for pr fee biometrics and medicals, i suggest hire. Lawyer fo start the processing soon

Ex ツ

May 24, 2020
I got my AOR in December 2019 but still, the processing has not begun. I'm November 2019 applicant.:rolleyes::oops: I spoke to an IRCC agent yesterday. She said it will take at least 24 months to get the full prosses done.
Yah you have a longway to go brother at least 14 to 15 months more good luck

Whiskey2020

Apr 8, 2020
Hahaha, not encouraging... Is your situation currently stable that it can last for much longer?
I don't understand what you mean? Perhaps this forum i believe is for Reggaes. You applied for PR through employment visa which is completely different from us.

Saba321

Jan 26, 2018
Any AOR yet??? I am feb 2020 pr applicant.. no update no AOR ... i have received GCMs notes but couldn't understand them.