+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Application - 2019

minaalrubaye

Star Member
Mar 11, 2018
Hello everyone,

I sent my application for permanent residency on 01/06/2019. I still have not received a notification form IRCC regarding the receipt of my application. I was wondering if anyone else is having a similar concern.

Thank you :)
Good luck to all

minaalrubaye

Star Member
Mar 11, 2018
I received acknowledgement of receipt today. For those who sent their applications in June, you may be getting one soon :)

Olaide81

Jul 8, 2018
Got acknowledgement of receipt on friday. Status now in process and estimated time of completion is Feb 2021
Please as you applied for wife and kids in Nigeria from Canada, did you submit their passport photograph for all of them or for yourself only? That’s what is keeping me waiting because I’m not sure if it’s required I submit for them as they are not physically in Canada but Nigeria. Thanks

Olaide81

Jul 8, 2018
When did you submit your application?
I haven’t submitted but I filled all the forms and I have taken my passport photograph. What’s left is passport photograph for my wife and kids but not sure if it’s needed. So I’m asking if it’s not gonna be needed, can I submit my application with just my passport photograph or I have to wait till I collect theirs?

Keliwal

Star Member
Mar 23, 2019
I haven’t submitted but I filled all the forms and I have taken my passport photograph. What’s left is passport photograph for my wife and kids but not sure if it’s needed. So I’m asking if it’s not gonna be needed, can I submit my application with just my passport photograph or I have to wait till I collect theirs?
You don’t need to submit your spouse and dependents pictures now. Their documents will be asked separately by their respective Visa Office.
My original question was directed to @tosinandtoyin.