+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR applicants from Iran

Niloofargandomkar

Star Member
Jul 6, 2019
Great. What a good day todya. Very hearty congratulations! Glad to see that SS is being processed faster than before. Only 2 months from ADR to PPR is very great.
So, congratulations on you and your brother. Wish you the best of luck
Yes
I think plane crash cause justin trudeau asked to check Iranian files faster than before

Reactions: Mr_nobody

Amir1523

Star Member
Jan 21, 2020
Hello Amir and welcome aboard.
Yeah, it is very common to receive CV request. Almost 95% of people on this forum received it. It is for the purpose of security. Most probably, you are going to see a ghost update in a couple of days and your file will be sent to enhanced SS.
Thank you for your warm words&useful information. I am asked to provide CV or document outlining my activities from 2013-2019. In fact, I moved from Iran to Europe on March 2013 as an international student. I took one semester for leave of absence for my studies on 2013, do you think I should mention it in my CV? Or maybe not to confuse them with these details & write a general CV would be enough?

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018
Thank you for your warm words&useful information. I am asked to provide CV or document outlining my activities from 2013-2019. In fact, I moved from Iran to Europe on March 2013 as an international student. I took one semester for leave of absence for my studies on 2013, do you think I should mention it in my CV? Or maybe not to confuse them with these details & write a general CV would be enough?
The putpose of security os to check if you are a safe person or not. I would say, give all the information, they will decide. Do not have any inconsistency in your CV and your documents.

Reactions: Amir1523

Niloofargandomkar

Star Member
Jul 6, 2019
Yes
I think plane crash cause justin trudeau asked to check Iranian files faster than before
Enter to the pool: 1 April 2019
ITA: 3 April 2019 (score 459)
eAPR: 11 May 2019
Medical pass: 19 June 2019
Biometric pass: 28 June 2019
RPRF request: 3 July 2019
Schedule A, CV, travel hustory, millitary records: 13 Novemer 2019
PPR: 21 Jan 2020

ersal

Sep 18, 2019
Thank you!
EE-PNP Inland
AOR Aug 2018
ADR Aug 2019
PPR Jan 2020
I never understood why it gook so long between AOR and ADR
Does anyone have any recent information on the timeline to receive the passport back?
I've heard different stories between 2 to 5 weeks.

Amir1523

Star Member
Jan 21, 2020
Hello, keep hopes up and hopefully you all are doing well.
Although a day before yesterday, I uploaded the requested CV using my GCkey account but there is something odd about it. I mean do you guys can see at least the name of your uploaded file somewhere in your GCKey account?
I am worry about it as later on I can not provide any evidence which proves that I have successfully uploaded the requested CV before the deadline.

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hello, keep hopes up and hopefully you all are doing well.
Although a day before yesterday, I uploaded the requested CV using my GCkey account but there is something odd about it. I mean do you guys can see at least the name of your uploaded file somewhere in your GCKey account?
I am worry about it as later on I can not provide any evidence which proves that I have successfully uploaded the requested CV before the deadline.
I am not sure if I understand your questionrpoperly, but if you want to make sure that they received your ADR, you have 3 ways:
1- call them and ask
2- raise a CSE and ask
3- wait for a while and check your account. After the officer checks your ADR, you will see a ghost update and most probably your additional document status will change to "Not Applicable"

Amir1523

Star Member
Jan 21, 2020
I am not sure if I understand your questionrpoperly, but if you want to make sure that they received your ADR, you have 3 ways:
1- call them and ask
2- raise a CSE and ask
3- wait for a while and check your account. After the officer checks your ADR, you will see a ghost update and most probably your additional document status will change to "Not Applicable"
Sorry for ambiguity and thank you again for your helpful reply.

Halim92

Star Member
Jun 28, 2017
Kuwait
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi Guys,

I'm not Iranian, however, I received ADR for CV, Travel History and Schedule A last November 2019. Most applicant who got the same request their security started soon after the submission. In my case its been +75 days since the submission of ADR and my security has not started yet. Do you have any clue about that ?

Amir1523

Star Member
Jan 21, 2020
Hi Guys,

I'm not Iranian, however, I received ADR for CV, Travel History and Schedule A last November 2019. Most applicant who got the same request their security started soon after the submission. In my case its been +75 days since the submission of ADR and my security has not started yet. Do you have any clue about that ?
Hi there, one good question;
How do you claim that your security has not started yet? Have you ordered a note or your guess is for not watching any ghost update in your GCKey account?

Halim92

Star Member
Jun 28, 2017
Kuwait
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi there, one good question;
How do you claim that your security has not started yet? Have you ordered a note or your guess is for not watching any ghost update in your GCKey account?
This was confirmed by two gcms notes and several calls with the IRCC.