+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR applicants from Iran

Diana1313

Star Member
Apr 19, 2019
Hi all

Thanks for your replies
We have decided to have the baby in Canada no matter what. We have foreseen the costs.
Our application is not reviewed required. It’s following it’s process for now. Our application was transferred to Paris VO 10 days ago for final review.
We have booked flights for the last date I am able to fly which will be in late November. If our PPR comes before that, we will go earlier to fill the 3 month waiting time for our health cards. If not then we’ll pay out of pocket

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all

Thanks for your replies
We have decided to have the baby in Canada no matter what. We have foreseen the costs.
Our application is not reviewed required. It’s following it’s process for now. Our application was transferred to Paris VO 10 days ago for final review.
We have booked flights for the last date I am able to fly which will be in late November. If our PPR comes before that, we will go earlier to fill the 3 month waiting time for our health cards. If not then we’ll pay out of pocket
Do you know which status you are at? eligibility? criminality? security? Do you really mean it is final review before ppr. If that is the case, then there is no worry as you are gonna get your ppr soon.
Now, I remember, before any problem you uploaded new docs. You were then lucky not be RR for that.

anyways, it seems you figure things out, well good luck then.

earlybird2019

Star Member
Dec 22, 2018
Hi @Mr_nobody,

I got a ghost update and it is an adr for travel history :D. In filling the form for my initial trip to US I put my current city as the city of destination. But I visited and lived in a few cities in US, should I mention all of them or the first one or the current one? How folks in Canada fill this section?

@Ken_89 I appreciate your help with this question as well.

Reactions: Mr_nobody

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi @Mr_nobody,

I got a ghost update and it is an adr for travel history :D. In filling the form for my initial trip to US I put my current city as the city of destination. But I visited and lived in a few cities in US, should I mention all of them or the first one or the current one? How folks in Canada fill this section?

I am not sure about that because I didn't receive this form.
But isn't any trip other than home country and country of residence?
You can mention the first city and then put a cover letter that you lived in different cities for this or that specific reason.

Reactions: earlybird2019

earlybird2019

Star Member
Dec 22, 2018
You can mention the first city and then put a cover letter that you lived in different cities for this or that specific reason.
Thanks so much, if the purpose is the same can I summed them up in one entry, e.g. year_1-month_1 ongoing City1, 2 and 3, USA ?

Ken_89

Star Member
Mar 20, 2018
Hi @Mr_nobody,

I didn't receive this form but if I'm not mistaken there was a travel history section that had to be filled out before submitting the application. Shouldn't you put the exact same information that you've already put in that section in here as well? I think as long as there is no discrepancy between the two you'll be fine. Unless of course if they are specifically asking for more details in which case give them what they want lol.

earlybird2019

Star Member
Dec 22, 2018
I didn't receive this form but if I'm not mistaken there was a travel history section that had to be filled out before submitting the application. Shouldn't you put the exact same information that you've already put in that section in here as well? I think as long as there is no discrepancy between the two you'll be fine. Unless of course if they are specifically asking for more details in which case give them what they want lol.
Hi @Ken_89, long time no see :) Have you had any update? I thought you got ppr email and forget all about us. ;)

They were right, actually, there was something but I fixed it and submitted the form. Also, I mention all the cities that I lived just to err on the side of caution.

earlybird2019

Star Member
Dec 22, 2018
Actually, it seems many folks don't put the travels between the home country and country of residence. However, following the concept of not fasting when you have doubt, :D I mention them anyway.

Ken_89

Star Member
Mar 20, 2018
Hi @Ken_89, long time no see :) Have you had any update? I thought you got ppr email and forget all about us. ;)

They were right, actually, there was something but I fixed it and submitted the form. Also, I mention all the cities that I lived just to err on the side of caution.
No updates here. I'm giving up little by little as days go by. Actually the same thing happened with Australia. The background check took so long that I gave up and came to the US and two weeks after arriving here got my Australia visa lol.

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018
Thanks so much, if the purpose is the same can I summed them up in one entry, e.g. year_1-month_1 ongoing City1, 2 and 3, USA ?
Sorry for late response.
Yes, the whole purpose is to mention all your travels. As long as you mention everything, there should be no problem
I also agree with ken_89, there shouldn't be any inconsistency between this one and the one you report at the beginning of the application.
Actually, it seems many folks don't put the travels between the home country and country of residence. However, following the concept of not fasting when you have doubt, :D I mention them anyway.
Exactly don't fast with so much doubts :D

Reactions: earlybird2019

earlybird2019

Star Member
Dec 22, 2018
Sorry for late response.
Yes, the whole purpose is to mention all your travels. As long as you mention everything, there should be no problem
I also agree with ken_89, there shouldn't be any inconsistency between this one and the one you report at the beginning of the application.

Exactly don't fast with so much doubts :D
Thanks @Mr_nobody, I modified the cities of destination from that of the initial application to mention everything accurately. Do you think would I need to attach a LOE as well?

ms-nobody

Mar 14, 2019
Here is useless status update to put things in perspective for newer applicants:
GCMS is ordered and it has been two months and no news, sent follow up email after 30 days and still no news.
PR passed the 6 months window and we are in one form of security screening.

ms-nobody

Mar 14, 2019
Here is useless status update to put things in perspective for newer applicants:
GCMS is ordered and it has been two months and no news, sent follow up email after 30 days and still no news.
PR passed the 6 months window and we are in one form of security screening.
@Mr_nobody , thanks for being still around, giving the fact that i have passed everything and now in security screening, have not received my GCMS notes after two months, is this the right time now to ask for CBSA notes? what does this notes provide anyway, i noticed from your signature that you got yours post PPR, any suggestion? and what should i write precisely for request details when i submitting my request?