+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR applicants from Iran

earlybird2019

Star Member
Dec 22, 2018
No, I am inland applicant. I dont really know how long I have to wait more from remed. It is more than a month since remed passed.
What about you now
The details are in my signature. I don't know much about remed, but I feel any update is a good sign.

canadalover2018

Feb 14, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Previously Sydney, now Paris
AOR Received.
29-03-2018
Yes, I emailed Ralph Goodale, and he (or his secretary) forwarded my email to Ahmed Hussein.
Sounds you were so lucky, I emailed him last week and asked help as my file passed 15 months! he respectfully answered and said "Our office has nothing to do with immigration process" just you can ask every 4 month about your rpofile update and we would be happy to assist you get such information"

Reactions: aliagha

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018
:)) no buddy. I'm right here. It's been a while that immitracker is blocked and cannot be accessed without vpn (as it is considered as an adult website!! lol), and since my vpn does not work properly, so I couldn't update my file there. I will do it as soon as I fix my vpn.
lololol :D :D :D

canadalover2018

Feb 14, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
AOR Received.
29-03-2018
I am waiting for CBSA answer now! They asked consent of information release yesterday! Hope their answer is ready to release after 2 month!

aliagha

Nov 16, 2017
Sounds you were so lucky, I emailed him last week and asked help as my file passed 15 months! he respectfully answered and said "Our office has nothing to do with immigration process" just you can ask every 4 month about your rpofile update and we would be happy to assist you get such information"
Not really. Seems that he does not answer to follow-up emails because of a very large load of similar emails. Anyways, contacting him or even Ahmed Hussein, does not help expedite applications at all, at least it didn't in my case

canadalover2018

Feb 14, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
AOR Received.
29-03-2018
Not really. Seems that he does not answer to follow-up emails because of a very large load of similar emails. Anyways, contacting him or even Ahmed Hussein, does not help expedite applications at all, at least it didn't in my case
You are totally right! It might be just a healing in the mind!

Reactions: aliagha

randomizer

May 2, 2019
AOR Received.
28-04-2019
Hello PR seekers :),

It's been around a month that I have submitted my application through EE and have not heard anything (even a ghost update) since. Do you have any idea how long I should wait for an update? Expecting medical pass update or criminality update would have been in the first 30-40 days of AoR.

I don't know what is going on behind the curtain, I am sort of overwhelmed!

Let me know your thoughts.

Cheers,

Reactions: canadalover2018