+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR applicants from Iran

rajahoomi

May 20, 2018
I raised a CSE last week asking about someone to take a look at my file. They responded that they sent my request to the responsible office and today I received the following from Ottawa office:

Your file is currently under review and requires additional verifications. As a result, the assessment period will be outside of our posted processing times.

Unfortunately at this time we are not able to determine when your application will be finalized, but our office will contact you as soon as all verifications are completed, or if any additional information or documents are required.

I think I am being under enhanced security screening... So so so frustrated after 8.5 months.

canadalover2018

Feb 14, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Previously Sydney, now Paris
AOR Received.
29-03-2018
Still are better than me than after 14 months just security has started

INTamir

Star Member
Aug 3, 2018
I raised a CSE last week asking about someone to take a look at my file. They responded that they sent my request to the responsible office and today I received the following from Ottawa office:

Your file is currently under review and requires additional verifications. As a result, the assessment period will be outside of our posted processing times.

Unfortunately at this time we are not able to determine when your application will be finalized, but our office will contact you as soon as all verifications are completed, or if any additional information or documents are required.

I think I am being under enhanced security screening... So so so frustrated after 8.5 months.
I don't remember if they asked you to upload your CV or not. If yes, be prepared to have 4-5 months of processing time for your security check after this ADR.
I hope that's not the case for you though and you get your PPR much sooner than that.

Reactions: Mr_nobody

rajahoomi

May 20, 2018
I don't remember if they asked you to upload your CV or not. If yes, be prepared to have 4-5 months of processing time for your security check after this ADR.
I hope that's not the case for you though and you get your PPR much sooner than that.
The asked for my CV, Schedule A and student supplementary form!!!
My SS started on April 1st...

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018

Even though these emails are mostly templates, but I think you are right. All the signs show that you are probably under SS. If it is true, hopefully it will finish soon

Reactions: earlybird2019

INTamir

Star Member
Aug 3, 2018
The asked for my CV, Schedule A and student supplementary form!!!
My SS started on April 1st...
Sorry to hear that but you are most probably gonna go under the same process that most of us went through. Having that said, no body knows, your security check might finish much sooner. I know it's difficult but be patient and stay positive.

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018
Well, they apparently have not kept that promise!
I think they did speed up the processing of the SS. In the past, at least 6-7 months would take and I could remember that whoever was under SS had to wait for at least a year after aor. But recently, I have seen cases whose SS finished in less than 4-5 months. (me, aasaf, arash2002, soheilhs, kevin kav, etc.)

Reactions: INTamir

randomizer

May 2, 2019
AOR Received.
28-04-2019
Hello All,

I hope you all are doing well and that you will feel relieved from PPR one day. I received the AOR on the last days of April 2019 for the PNP through EE for Alberta. I am not sure of the typical processing time for Iranian applicants and was wondering if you can help me out. How long roughly does it take from the time of AOR until PPR. I know this question sounds crazy but, believe me it is important to know the timeline :).

BTW, I am currently in Canada under study permit.

Thank you all.

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hello All,

I hope you all are doing well and that you will feel relieved from PPR one day. I received the AOR on last days of April 2019 for the PNP through EE for Alberta. I am not sure of processing standard for Iranian applicant and was wondering if you can help me out. How long roughly does it take from the time of AOR until PPR. I know this question sound crazy but believe me it is important to know the timeline :)

BTW, I am currently in Canada under study permit.

Thank you all.
Hello and welcome aboard.
Well, it is very hard to say. It depends on a lot of things, like category you applied for, if you are going to be sent for SS, if your docs are straightforward. But, to just give you an insight, you can look at the immitracker, you can also look at the people who posted on this forum. Usually I asked them to post their timeline in their signature so everyone can learn and help from these times. For start, you can look at mine.
Put your timeline in your signature as well.

Reactions: randomizer