+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR applicants from Iran

amin.gh

Jan 23, 2019
Guys, I just got the "Ready for Visa" (PPR?) email.. Thank you all (special thanks to you @Mr_nobody for all the inputs you've made for this forum)

@amin.gh, check your email :)

I haven't read it yet (it is so long, and I'm not in the right mode right now :D)
I may need your help to complete the process....

I hope you all get your PPR soon.

cheers
Congrats man. I still didn't get the email yet but it should be just a matter of time as the file is approved. Congtars again.

Reactions: Mr_nobody and aasaf

aasaf

Dec 19, 2017
Congrats man. I still didn't get the email yet but it should be just a matter of time as the file is approved. Congtars again.
Thanks Amin. Yes, you will get it very soon.
I think that your file is in a office other than Ottawa. You could raise a CSE to know it. If you don't get your PPR in a few days, I would suggest you email the office.

aasaf

Dec 19, 2017
Are there any inlands here who got their application approved but haven’t received PPR yet? Apparently, mine was approved early February (called and agent told me), but nothing since. Today, another agent told me that application is being transferred to Ottawa “for visa issuance” (from Montreal) but they “haven’t received it yet”. Not sure why visa is needed as I’m from a country that doesn’t need a visa, and also I’m inland, why not an interview?

Any insights from fellow applicants?
@amin.gh: take a look at this post

canadalover2018

Feb 14, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Previously Sydney, now Paris
AOR Received.
29-03-2018
Hello,
I am f......ng getting crazy nothing change in my profile! still the same as one year ago! 1 month pass from expiry of my profile but it still says you passed medical test!!!!

Reactions: Mr_nobody

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hello,
I am f......ng getting crazy nothing change in my profile! still the same as one year ago! 1 month pass from expiry of my profile but it still says you passed medical test!!!!
For medicals, the sometimes send you to redo your medical, but sometimes they automatically extend it for one more year. Maybe in this case, it is a good sign that you don't have to redo meds and pay some more money

Reactions: canadalover2018

canadalover2018

Feb 14, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
AOR Received.
29-03-2018
For medicals, the sometimes send you to redo your medical, but sometimes they automatically extend it for one more year. Maybe in this case, it is a good sign that you don't have to redo meds and pay some more money
If it is the case I would definetly be happy. But the problem is as nothing has been changed in my profile from May 2018, I scare that my profile has not been updated from that time! :(((((

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018
If it is the case I would definetly be happy. But the problem is as nothing has been changed in my profile from May 2018, I scare that my profile has not been updated from that time! :(((((
I now your feeling, but this is usually the case that files are left untouched for most of these 6 months.
For now, the only thing that you can do is to wait for notes and see what the analyst wrote. Hopefully this wait will end soon and you get ppr :)

Reactions: canadalover2018

canadalover2018

Feb 14, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
AOR Received.
29-03-2018
I now your feeling, but this is usually the case that files are left untouched for most of these 6 months.
For now, the only thing that you can do is to wait for notes and see what the analyst wrote. Hopefully this wait will end soon and you get ppr :)
Thanks hope so :)

ms-nobody

Mar 14, 2019
Hello Folks,
I am PNP in land applicant: AOR 31 DEC 2018 Medical passed and in IP2.
I received additional document request for military record and divorce certificate on 11March and provided them the same day.
question is, is it normal to ask for ADR in IP2, and any time frame for reviewing such documents?
thanks

Reactions: aasaf and Mr_nobody

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hello Folks,
I am PNP in land applicant: AOR 31 DEC 2018 Medical passed and in IP2.
I received additional document request for military record and divorce certificate on 11March and provided them the same day.
question is, is it normal to ask for ADR in IP2, and any time frame for reviewing such documents?
thanks
Hello,
First of all, why did you take my name? :D :D :D If you are a ms, why do you have to give your military records?!!!o_Oo_Oo_O

Second, it is very much normal that they ask for these kindda ADR from Persian applicants (if you are a Persian). TBH, I would say you were quite lucky to have this request this early, cuz they eventually ask for it, so the sooner the better.

Third, IP1 and IP2 are terms that people use on these forums but they are not very precise.

Anyways, welcome to our forum and please put the details of your timeline in your signature.

Reactions: aasaf

ms-nobody

Mar 14, 2019
Hello,
First of all, why did you take my name? :D :D :D If you are a ms, why do you have to give your military records?!!!o_Oo_Oo_O

Second, it is very much normal that they ask for these kindda ADR from Persian applicants (if you are a Persian). TBH, I would say you were quite lucky to have this request this early, cuz they eventually ask for it, so the sooner the better.

Third, IP1 and IP2 are terms that people use on these forums but they are not very precise.

Anyways, welcome to our forum and please put the details of your timeline in your signature.
Hello,

-----------

Lol, I got inspired by your name Mr-Nobody and I am also a fellow citizen, daaa, thanks for your quick response.
Do we know anytime frame for reviewing additional documents? do you think ADR put you at the end of queue again ?