+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR applicants from Iran

jetashah

Mar 21, 2021
Thanks for your reply NoBody!
I got a GCMS note on Jan. 4th and I noticed that they have not started my SS!! No I do not care anymore. I applied from CEC-express entry so Im going to apply for bridge work permit. I am living happily as long as I can work :D
I read that I can work while my work permit is in processing stage. Do you know how can I renew my SIN. my current WP will expire Feb. 1st.
Hello,

Were you successful in getting PR through express entry in spite of qsw application in process?
Please advice, as I am in similar situation, its been 14 months I applied for PR through QSW and no acknowledgment yet. I created profile for express entry. I don't know if I'll have to withdraw QSW file before sending documents for express entry.

niloufar1171

Sep 6, 2017
Hello,

Were you successful in getting PR through express entry in spite of qsw application in process?
Please advice, as I am in similar situation, its been 14 months I applied for PR through QSW and no acknowledgment yet. I created profile for express entry. I don't know if I'll have to withdraw QSW file before sending documents for express entry.
Maybe you can join Ou sont mon dossier permanant in FB? They have many updates on their documents.

Parisuzy

Feb 22, 2020
Hi all,

My brother needs to get Asterizenika vaccine as he had Barekat vaccines that are not eligible to travel to Canada. Do you know where he can get it in Tehran?

Thanks so much for your help

Nightbirde

Star Member
Jul 6, 2022
No, I was lucky. The agent was nice and immediately told me that congratulations. your file is approved. wait for the ppr email.
The detailed deadline is in my signature.
Hello, in reference to your experience, can you check my time line and let me know what’s your thought? Three weeks passed from second GH

Work Permit for SUV
NOC: 8888
Iran - Canadian Embassy is in Ankara Turkey
Confirmation of Online Application Transmission: December 12, 2021
Submission Confirmation: December 12, 2021
Biometrics Collection Letter: December 13, 2021
Biometrics: December 23, 2021, Completed.
Review of eligibility: March 04, 2022, Started.
First Ghost Update: June 30, 2022
Second Ghost Update: August 17, 2022
Review of medical results: No need
Review of additional documents: No Need
Interview: No Need
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Mr_Somebody

Aug 3, 2023
NOC Code......
Hi guys,

I have noticed that this Forum used to be very active in 2019 and 2020 but not much after that. I hope @Mr_nobody or @ms.nobody still monitor this once in a while.
My timeline is below, I recently received ADR for CV and Military. My status in GC account still shows "Your documents have been uploaded". Does anyone know if my application has been sent to SS? When is the best time to order GCMS notes?

PNP-Ontario-Master's Stream-Non EE
2 Dependents
AR: 2022-11-28
AOR: 2023-02-28
PAL: 2023-05-15
MR: 2023-05-16
MP: 2023-05-30
ADR (CV and Military Service): 2023-07-24
ADR submitted: 2023-07-25

ms-nobody

Mar 14, 2019
Hello, not sure where is @Mr_nobody is, hope he is well, we are not actively monitoring this, it sounds like life time ago as we mostly obtains our citizenship, this forum is full of wisdom and nothing has changed in regards to process I suppose, so read it in full and you ll be as good as mr-nobody and new mr-somebody:). any movement is a good thing, no one can tell if you are going for SS or not, if you go under one, no big deal and you will pass that gates in few months. GCMC notes are mostly waste of time in my opinion, you get documents with lots of redaction and just giving you silly dates and mess with your heads and logics, in hindsight it did not do me any good or bad and I might not apply for one with my current experience and your timeline is not that bad and not justifying to opt for one yet, this could be one more silly thing to track you know. this is a lengthily process, it moves slow, but it moves, focus on other aspect of your life and this will happen eventually.. god bless and all the best . also as ex PNP, I found PNP takes longer that normal route so have that in mind. hang in there, "in niez bogzarad...." (sound German lol)

Reactions: Mr_Somebody

TomCassidy

Star Member
Jun 5, 2023
Hi guys,

I have noticed that this Forum used to be very active in 2019 and 2020 but not much after that. I hope @Mr_nobody or @ms.nobody still monitor this once in a while.
My timeline is below, I recently received ADR for CV and Military. My status in GC account still shows "Your documents have been uploaded". Does anyone know if my application has been sent to SS? When is the best time to order GCMS notes?

PNP-Ontario-Master's Stream-Non EE
2 Dependents
AR: 2022-11-28
AOR: 2023-02-28
PAL: 2023-05-15
MR: 2023-05-16
MP: 2023-05-30
ADR (CV and Military Service): 2023-07-24
ADR submitted: 2023-07-25
Do you have any updates regarding your application?

lagha

Nov 27, 2023
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Hello guys, I am Iraninan, aplied in Apr 2023 in non ee express entru
Medical passed 3 months a go
2 weeks a go I was asked for PCC and today I was asked for cv/resume and military service
I am in ss ? If yes usually how long does it take for iraninan?
Thanks a million

Mahdis.mr

Nov 10, 2023
Hey guys, i have a question. I got an ITA and now i am completing my application. My husband was exempt from military service for medical reasons. But now he is ok. He has esophagitis which is healed now. Should i send CIC his exemption card or not? I am considering sending it to avoid ADR in the future. Am i wrong? And again if i send it, do i have to explain the medical condition? Will it affect our application?

Mahdis.mr

Nov 10, 2023
Hello guys, I am Iraninan, aplied in Apr 2023 in non ee express entru
Medical passed 3 months a go
2 weeks a go I was asked for PCC and today I was asked for cv/resume and military service
I am in ss ? If yes usually how long does it take for iraninan?
Thanks a million
Hey, did your application move along?