+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR applicant under PNP for the month of AUGUST 2015

MM3

Oct 7, 2015
Saskatchewan
Category........
PNP
Yup no need to worry, its like a home address that has a PO box thatvu have to open,
And if canada post see the physical address belongs to that PO box they will put that in the right mail box.

mdh said:
really, I did the same boo boo ??? :(

cic said not really a big deal, that they will contact us and verify address...or as i only sent copies i can re send again...so....i am so dumb!!

Lucky4u750

Aug 7, 2014
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa, App Filed: Aug 6, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SINP - Jan 2, 2015
Doc's Request.
Reminder Email1 - Mar 21, 2016 (PCC, RPRF), Reminder Email2 - Apr 22 (PCC & Medical Reminder)
Nomination.....
SINP - Apr 23, 2015
AOR Received.
CIC AOR - Nov 12, 2015
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Not Applicable - Inland Applicant
Med's Request
Apr 29, 2016
Med's Done....
Apr 30, 2016
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
Dec 12, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 05, 2017
LANDED..........
Apr 11, 2017
Sent my passport to London VO yesterday, let's see how much time they take.
Anyone in this forum who sent passport to London VO earlier?

mdh

Aug 3, 2014
ab
File Transfer...
-
Hey guys.
Just checked my cic last night and nothing but its changed today to:

Application closed & approved.

So i guess it doesnt really matter we sent papers to mistake address (i did the boo boo of not sending it to Po Box but to physical address)

I sent passport copies on dec 28 and arrive to Ottawa Dec 30.

Tracking Number not activated yet but cic change today!

Hope tracking activate later or tomorrow evening...cause usually activated after canada post pick ups in general after 4pm everywhere.

I am so happy!!!

mdh

Aug 3, 2014
ab
File Transfer...
-
Tyy said:
i just called to cic and lady told me you do not worry about it. This is not a big issue.they will process when they will hv my package. And she suggest me to send email to ottawa and explain this if i want
Hey do u have news abt ur passport?

Today my cic change to approved and close so i guess dont matter we mistake address.

Dont worry...is coming nothing will affect.

My copies passport arrive ottawa dec 30.

Not activated yet tracking number.

I thought updating u might help so u know mistake address is not a big issue for real.

Good luck

annvale

Jan 25, 2015
Called CIC they told me passport number is not yet on file at ottawa. She said they might not yet opened my package. God is good all the time so let's hope for the good one ☝

Tyy

Jan 9, 2017
annvale said:
Called CIC they told me passport number is not yet on file at ottawa. She said they might not yet opened my package. God is good all the time so let's hope for the good one ☝
what she said about the adress!

annvale

Jan 25, 2015
Tyy it is my 2nd time call to cic the first lady said that it is fine the physical address where I sent my passport will transfer it to the right unit which is th PO box one. then i asked another lady if my passport is already in file at ottawa and she said not yet. Please share whatever your result is Tyy. Thank you

Tyy

Jan 9, 2017
annvale said:
Tyy it is my 2nd time call to cic the first lady said that it is fine the physical address where I sent my passport will transfer it to the right unit which is th PO box one. then i asked another lady if my passport is already in file at ottawa and she said not yet. Please share whatever your result is Tyy. Thank you
yes yes my account is updated and its approved and closed..waiting for return trcker activation..

annvale

Jan 25, 2015
Tyy my bad I didn't had a chance to link my application in my cic. Just had infos on my ecas. I hope that everything is fine in god's grace.

Tyy

Jan 9, 2017
annvale said:
Tyy my bad I didn't had a chance to link my application in my cic. Just had infos on my ecas. I hope that everything is fine in god's grace.
ohhh thts kk... dont wrry next is urs..

mdh

Aug 3, 2014
ab
File Transfer...
-
annvale said:
Maybe is already approved dont worry.

Ecas wont show changes.

Check ur tracking number after 4pm today or until friday for sure something will happen good.

Praying for u

MORNMOR

Star Member
Oct 3, 2015
Hello, All
I have recieved passport back with CoPR but they put wrong entry date and original entry date on CoPR. I have canadian born child its not listed in dependants is it alright?

Thank You

Lucky4u750

Aug 7, 2014
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa, App Filed: Aug 6, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SINP - Jan 2, 2015
Doc's Request.
Reminder Email1 - Mar 21, 2016 (PCC, RPRF), Reminder Email2 - Apr 22 (PCC & Medical Reminder)
Nomination.....
SINP - Apr 23, 2015
AOR Received.
CIC AOR - Nov 12, 2015
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Not Applicable - Inland Applicant
Med's Request
Apr 29, 2016
Med's Done....
Apr 30, 2016
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
Dec 12, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 05, 2017
LANDED..........
Apr 11, 2017
Lucky4u750 said:
Sent my passport to London VO yesterday, let's see how much time they take.
Anyone in this forum who sent passport to London VO earlier?
London VO is awesome.. they received my passport yesterday afternoon & today afternoon I got a message in myCIC account & they sent me COPR letter with visa validity through that message, my application status is also changed to approved.
I hope they'll return passport soon.

I've booked my tickets to Saskatoon from London on 11th Apr, It's a connecting flight so landing will happen in Toronto... it's 2 hr 35 min stop over, hope that time is sufficient to complete landing processing....