mdh

Aug 3, 2014
ab
File Transfer...
-
Tyy said:
When did u send ur passport!!!
Passport arrive dec 30.

I just sent an email to ottawa...explaining.

Honestly i think wont be a big deal as all documentation goes to the same building as is the only building there that process this.

But maybe only goes to different area.

I guess this will delay getting back our papers( i sent copies of passport not the passport ad my country only need ETA)

But i still worried.

I you never pointed this o will never go amd check i did same mistake and i live inside canada.

When did ur passport arrive to ottawa?

olaper

Star Member
Jul 6, 2015
Toronto
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
02-07-2015
Doc's Request.
21-03-2016
Nomination.....
07-08-2015
AOR Received.
18-11-2015
Med's Request
01-06-2016
Med's Done....
21-06-2016
Passport Req..
21-12-2016
LANDED..........
12-01-2017
dealwork said:
@olaper, I would suggest you to open a system ticket with Canada post or call them. for my another package, last time when I opened a ticket, it was at my place in next morning... call agents sometimes are not big help. but try both.
Thanks dealwork.

I did as your advice.

Hope to get it soon. Also wish yours.

mdh

Aug 3, 2014
ab
File Transfer...
-
Tyy said:
When did u send ur passport!!!

Maybe i send everything again tomorrow to the correct address!

Ottawa automatic answer said 20 days to answer back i am not gonna wait that long.

Tyy

Jan 9, 2017
mdh said:
Maybe i send everything again tomorrow to the correct address!

Ottawa automatic answer said 20 days to answer back i am not gonna wait that long.
mine received on 29 dec

mdh

Aug 3, 2014
ab
File Transfer...
-
Tyy said:
mine received on 29 dec
Very close dates.
What donu think we should do?
Resend again doxuments and pics?

Or wait...maybe they just process it and send it to our address?

Tyy

Jan 9, 2017
mdh said:
Very close dates.
What donu think we should do?
Resend again doxuments and pics?

Or wait...maybe they just process it and send it to our address?
tomorow i will call cic and will ask what to do.. i cant send it again bcz i have only one passport.. lolzz

mdh

Aug 3, 2014
ab
File Transfer...
-
Tyy said:
tomorow i will call cic and will ask what to do.. i cant send it again bcz i have only one passport.. lolzz
I will call cic also at 6am of alberta time so its 8am in ontario and wont take long wait on the call.

Ohh u sent original passport omg!

I only copies so for me can be simple to re send it tomorrow everything...but i will call 1st.

I mean maybe they say its all ok they will process it and send it anyway as we send return prepaid envelop...o dont see why not but well gov is weird!....not too much common sense from them.

As soon as i get answer from cic i will post it here so u can check...pls do the same if possible when get answer.

dealwork

Star Member
Apr 15, 2015
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-08-2015
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
05-08-2015
AOR Received.
17-08-2016
IELTS Request
n/A
File Transfer...
PS
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
medicals extended on May 12, 2015
Passport Req..
waiting
Mine gotmine got activated too.

I am looking for someone who can accompany me from Edmonton to the border as roads are bad and don't wanna go alone.

Letmethinktwice said:
I got nice surprise few minutes ago :)
My return tracker has been activated - item processed. Hoping to flagpole on Wednesday...

Happy

dealwork

Star Member
Apr 15, 2015
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-08-2015
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
05-08-2015
AOR Received.
17-08-2016
IELTS Request
n/A
File Transfer...
PS
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
medicals extended on May 12, 2015
Passport Req..
waiting
Yes thank you. You will get it soon.

olaper said:
Thanks dealwork.

I did as your advice.

Hope to get it soon. Also wish yours.

annvale

Jan 25, 2015
Didn't even checked I had the same mistake of writing 365 laurier ave instead of the PO Box. I will call CIC about this and I hope everything will be fine. In God's name. Please

jampk

Oct 28, 2016
Hi Guys,

I applied for visitor visa before current PR application,and i have the UCI # on my visitor visa passport submission letter which i received from CIC do I put the same UCI in PR application as well?

Thanks,

mdh

Aug 3, 2014
ab
File Transfer...
-
annvale said:
Didn't even checked I had the same mistake of writing 365 laurier ave instead of the PO Box. I will call CIC about this and I hope everything will be fine. In God's name. Please
Did u sent your original passport or copies of it?

I just hang up with cic.
They nice lady told me to wait as Ottawa will contact me to verify my info amd address or as i only sent copies I can re send everything again with a letter of explanation of what happen....
Thats is up to me but for sure ottawa will contact me, but ita different time of process for address from UD than if its Inside Canada so they can take 3 days to open my package or 3 weeks....who knows!

I am so stressed i dont know what to do@
I think i am gonna send everything again!

mdh

Aug 3, 2014
ab
File Transfer...
-
Tyy said:

I just hang up with cic.
They nice lady told me to wait as Ottawa will contact me to verify my info amd address or as i only sent copies I can re send everything again with a letter of explanation of what happen....
Thats is up to me but for sure ottawa will contact me, but ita different time of process for address from UD than if its Inside Canada so they can take 3 days to open my package or 3 weeks....who knows!

annvale

Jan 25, 2015
mdh said:

I just hang up with cic.

So will they be able to do stamping of our passport in that building? I sent my original passport there too.