+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR applicant under PNP for the month of AUGUST 2015

mdh

Aug 3, 2014
ab
File Transfer...
-
catlady78 said:
No traces of ppr pattern found, but at least consistent delay in JW25+ group is making me less anxious about my lack of DM/PPR.
Yes seems they skept or not yet reviewed groups: JW 23,25,26, 29, 30
At least on thia thread.

Nehabhogal

Mar 14, 2015
zcgabriel said:
Don't worry. It usually means approved.
If it's rejected, they'd have sent you a Procedural Fairness Letter, which is a chance to explain.
Hi there, I am august 12, 2015 applicant and I just got an email from cpc Ottawa to send them my husbands schedule A with an explanation to the point that I answered wrong to be sent in 30 days. Does this means it is that Procedural Fairness letter??

Malfeas13

Star Member
Oct 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO-Sidney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 09, 2015
Doc's Request.
07-07-2016
Nomination.....
12-07-2015
AOR Received.
21-01-2016
Med's Request
07-07-2016
Med's Done....
12-07-2016
Passport Req..
10-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
31-01-2017
LANDED..........
20-02-2017
Nehabhogal said:
Hi there, I am august 12, 2015 applicant and I just got an email from cpc Ottawa to send them my husbands schedule A with an explanation to the point that I answered wrong to be sent in 30 days. Does this means it is that Procedural Fairness letter??
What point did you answered wrong?

Nehabhogal

Mar 14, 2015
Malfeas13 said:
What point did you answered wrong?
It was some question regarding if ever got a refusal on visitor or permanent resident application to which I answered no earlier because I misunderstood it. We only applied for work permit and it was refused 3 years ago.
They had only asked for updated schedule A and explain why I answered it NO?

mdh

Aug 3, 2014
ab
File Transfer...
-
Nehabhogal said:
It was some question regarding if ever got a refusal on visitor or permanent resident application to which I answered no earlier because I misunderstood it. We only applied for work permit and it was refused 3 years ago.
But u got before decision made in ecas or my cic?
Or nothing...

Just explain them u misunderstood the question etc etc and add a letter explaning all the situation.

Everything will be ok

August1988

Mar 16, 2016
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney ns
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-08-2015
Doc's Request.
May 2016
Nomination.....
June 2015
AOR Received.
13-11-2015
IELTS Request
N/a
File Transfer...
N/a
Med's Request
June 2016
Med's Done....
June 2016 ecas updated
Passport Req..
22-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting god is very kind
LANDED..........
God is great.. hopefully soon
Nehabhogal said:
I also have answered no to my spouse schedule a by misunderstood it she was refused visitor visa... but i didnt get anything yet from cic to explain... but now i m worried as they sure gonna ask me the same.
Did u hire someone or answer by yourself....

olaper

Star Member
Jul 6, 2015
Toronto
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
02-07-2015
Doc's Request.
21-03-2016
Nomination.....
07-08-2015
AOR Received.
18-11-2015
Med's Request
01-06-2016
Med's Done....
21-06-2016
Passport Req..
21-12-2016
LANDED..........
12-01-2017
Aug 20 applicant, Decision Made on ECAS this morning.

mdh

Aug 3, 2014
ab
File Transfer...
-
I just hang up with cic...
A nice french lady answer my call (only wait for 5min).
She told me that my application has been finalized so very soon i will get ppr....

Ohhh well i guess is kinda same answer that everyone gets but we dont loose anything in calling them.

Then i open ecas and find out DECISION MADE yeiiiii

I was too sleepy to think in 1st check ecas instead of calling cic (im alberta time)

hzh888hzh888

Jul 3, 2015
mdh said:
I just hang up with cic...
A nice french lady answer my call (only wait for 5min).
She told me that my application has been finalized so very soon i will get ppr....

Ohhh well i guess is kinda same answer that everyone gets but we dont loose anything in calling them.

Ill keep patiently waiting.
Nice did u get dm on esca?

Nehabhogal

Mar 14, 2015
mdh said:
But u got before decision made in ecas or my cic?
Or nothing...

Just explain them u misunderstood the question etc etc and add a letter explaning all the situation.

Everything will be ok
Hi mdh,
I have seen this point added in my ecas, I have already replied them with what they asked for , and a letter explaining why I misunderstood and the letter from that refusal of my spouse. I took help from local Mp. She is aware of it. It was just additional document nothing like what I was thinking. It's all good and it was still under processing. My eligibility, medical and criminality were passed and security in progress. But it's in main officers hand and I have a really good positive feeling for positive result.
Thank you for building up my spirit more.
And lots of congratulations on getting your DM.

Nehabhogal

Mar 14, 2015
August1988 said:
I also have answered no to my spouse schedule a by misunderstood it she was refused visitor visa... but i didnt get anything yet from cic to explain... but now i m worried as they sure gonna ask me the same.
Did u hire someone or answer by yourself....
Hi There,
I think you should call cic and see where your file is and contact your local Mp and explain everything, they should be able to help you.
I was thankfully able to do myself because they asked to reply through same email it was sent from cpc Ottawa to the main officer.
But do it asap.
They are nice people so definitely they will understand and you can correct your mistake, like I was able too.
Good luck