+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR and Deportation Query

badlyshaken

May 16, 2009
Hi,

I am married to Canadian Citizen. I landed in Canada on Nov 7 2008.

I Stayed at parents residence for a week I was harassed by my in laws,I left her house and came to my friends house,thereafter my wife laid false allegations of domestic violence and against me.

I was arrested and released unconditionally there and then after an hour and was told there are no criminal charges against me, as officer came to know that my wife was lying and told me to stay away from her.

I was so scared and tensed that I left Toronto and went to Vancouver Stayed there for 2 or 3 days again came back to Toronto and stayed at someone's residence.

I applied for Right to Information about my case as I know I was Innocent, I was given Right to Information Report by paying 70 dollars at police
headquarters.Report clearly says that it was unfounded domestic assault and there were too many inconsistencies in my wife's statement.So no police action is required.

I was so upset with all this and didn't stayed or waited for my PR card decided to go back to my home country I returned to home country exactly after a month.I was all alone in that alien country

I am depressed, this girl has ruined my life.Now my wife is again laying false allegations against me that it I married for Permanent Residency and it was a fraud marriage and it was "marriage of convince". My in laws are faxing this false allegations to immigration department that i should be deported from Canada,but i am already out of Canada,as they do not want that i should come back to Canada.I am in my home country from last five months.

My in laws were threatening my parents in my home country so i came back. My Parents and whole family is very upset, my wife is not willing to come to home country, I need divorce so that i can start my new life.

I was new and didn't know anything about Canada so
I decided to come back to India.

Now I panning to back to Canada, but i hink women has a say, nobody believes a man.

I don't know whether you gusy will believe me or not I am innocent I didn't marriage her for MOC.

My questions are

1 If i go back to Canada can immigration officer question me why did i went back in one month after landing ?

2 I have My PR card, one of friend brought me My PR Card as he was coming home.

3 Will there be problem if i move back to Canada after a year and try to settle my self there,because i have lost everything.

4 I have checked CIC website E-CAS system page a month ago it was showing my status as landed immigrant, but from last few days it does not show anything even If i input PR card number.

It simply says we are not bale recognize informtion you have entered.Why it is so ?

Please help!!!I didn't married her for Permanent Residency as i have traveled abroad quite a few times.

What should I do!!!Should I contact Canadian High Commission ?

I am Scared Please help!!!

My inlaws tried hard to settle score at police station by laying false allegations.

Now I do not have any contact with them !!!!

What I have told that they have hired a competetive attorney to trap me falsely and soon immigation will be after me!!!!!

Please help!! I do not have any money or resources to tackle these people!!!

What if I am called by Immigration while I am in Canada!!!!

I have not contacted anybody or Canadian High Commission. Please suggest what to do ???

graham

Star Member
Jan 11, 2008
if you have already been proven innocent,I would not let those charges stop you.also there are laws in canada to protect people from threatening calls and threats. You are a landed immigrant and you have a right to welfare and your wife will have to pay for that,mabey an immigration lawyer could advise you to a greater degree.Good luck

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The reason there is no information available on ECAS is that your file is finished as far as CIC is concerned. You are now a permanent resident of Canada so that's all as far as they are concerned.

And my understanding from your previous posts is that the only reason you want to come back to Canada is to get a divorce (even though you don't need to come back here to get a divorce, you can do it from your home country). Your wife's family can't do anything about your status now unless they had some rock solid proof that you misrepresented yourself in some way and EVEN THEN there is very little that can be done because CIC is not really willing to pursue this stuff. So don't worry about it. So what if CIC calls you when you are in Canada? Tell them your side of the story and see what happens. They aren't going to throw you in jail! You have not been convicted of any crimes that would make you inadmissible. You've asked these questions many times on many different boards and I know you are stressed about this. But the answer remains the same. You are free to come back if you choose and don't allow yourself to be threatened by your in-law's behaviour. They are trying to scare you but they can't really do anything.