+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR AIPP APPLICANTS (MAY 2018) applicants

corner.brookNL

Nov 17, 2018
Need help....,
My wife and i both international student and graduate from college in Newfoundland, My wife had 1.5 years NOC C level work exprience and her boss just got designed employer with NL goverment. because we missed 24 months eiligible from international graduate program. The question is:
1). we had PNP paper-base received by IRCC two weeks ago, but whole processing time will up to 19-24months. Can we apply two different program together?

2).we have almost 1800h NOC level C job expriences with same employer. Can we apply this program? cause we missed 24 months eligible form international graduate.
  • Atlantic Intermediate-Skilled Program

Raman28

Apr 16, 2019
Hiii
Anyone got AOR after endorsement with novascotia...i had submitted my pr application on feb 8th nd its recieved by cio sydney on13th feb.i m still waiting for AOR in atlantic immigration program.can anyone help me about the time frame

yashmehta313

Jun 30, 2015
Need help....,
My wife and i both international student and graduate from college in Newfoundland, My wife had 1.5 years NOC C level work exprience and her boss just got designed employer with NL goverment. because we missed 24 months eiligible from international graduate program. The question is:
1). we had PNP paper-base received by IRCC two weeks ago, but whole processing time will up to 19-24months. Can we apply two different program together?

2).we have almost 1800h NOC level C job expriences with same employer. Can we apply this program? cause we missed 24 months eligible form international graduate.
  • Atlantic Intermediate-Skilled Program
Hi, I am not sure about two applications at the same time. But however you should definitely try AISP, because they process within 6 months or so. Better than waiting 2 years.

srini4aipp

Apr 15, 2019
Hiii
Anyone got AOR after endorsement with novascotia...i had submitted my pr application on feb 8th nd its recieved by cio sydney on13th feb.i m still waiting for AOR in atlantic immigration program.can anyone help me about the time frame
Hi,

I am also on same page,CIC sydney received my application on 26th Feb,still waiting for AOR.

Shabyasma

Sep 17, 2019
Hiii
Dear can you plz update me? Did you get your AOR or PR? I submitted my application in 6 sep since then no uodate

saglanic

Oct 20, 2019
Hi,

I have applied for AIPP through one consultant in Dubai in 2017 and I am still waiting for positive response. Last update I received was in August saying they are waiting for Endorsement letter from one of the province and it takes 60 to 90 days, so is it true? How much time does it takes generally?

Saggisouna

Jun 17, 2019
Thank you for your reply sir. So if my calculation is correct, it took around 6 months for you to receive your returned application? Wow, that's a very long time. Since mine was returned last November, I would expect it by May. Since you already reapplied 4 days earlier before receiving your returned application, how did you know what was missing with your application? Thank you for your time.
hello sir, I want to ask a question that I endorsed from new Brunswick with my wife and son, but is it possible to apply PR only for the main applicant?

OCD_gymnest

Oct 22, 2018
hello sir, I want to ask a question that I endorsed from new Brunswick with my wife and son, but is it possible to apply PR only for the main applicant?
hello sir. in my case way back 2018, when i applied for a work visa, i also applied my wife for a work visa and also included our pr application for both of us.