+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR AIPP APPLICANTS (MAY 2018) applicants

OCD_gymnest

Oct 22, 2018
Hi it’s been 4months already. I still have not received my returned PR docs from IRCC. It was sent through Canada Post last May 28. how long does it really takes to be received in the Philippines from IRCC Nova Scotia? I am so frustrated and worried it got lost. It doesn’t have a tracking number because IRCC doesn’t give tracking number information to returned PR docs.
Good day boss. Have you already received your returned PR application? My PR application also got returned last November 9, 2018 and have yet to be get it. I am also from the Philippines applying under Atlantic Immigration for New Brunswick.

shahaed

Star Member
Aug 23, 2017
Good day boss. Have you already received your returned PR application? My PR application also got returned last November 9, 2018 and have yet to be get it. I am also from the Philippines applying under Atlantic Immigration for New Brunswick.
Hi , what was the reason for the return ? Did they mention the reason?

ishpiringkiting

Jan 11, 2012
@OCD_gymnest good day. Yes my wife received it on Nov 10 2018. I sent back my PR application last Nov 6, i am here in NB now on a WP status. IRCC returned my PR app becaise of a missing document and i furnished it when i re-applied last Nov 6 I am waiting for my PPR now. How are you?

Reactions: OCD_gymnest

OCD_gymnest

Oct 22, 2018
@OCD_gymnest good day. Yes my wife received it on Nov 10 2018. I sent back my PR application last Nov 6, i am here in NB now on a WP status. IRCC returned my PR app becaise of a missing document and i furnished it when i re-applied last Nov 6 I am waiting for my PPR now. How are you?
Thank you for your reply sir. So if my calculation is correct, it took around 6 months for you to receive your returned application? Wow, that's very long time. Since mine was returned last November, I would expect it by May. Since you already reapplied 4 days earlier before receiving your returned application, how did you know what was missing with your application? Thank you for your time.

Reactions: ishpiringkiting

ishpiringkiting

Jan 11, 2012
Thank you for your reply sir. So if my calculation is correct, it took around 6 months for you to receive your returned application? Wow, that's very long time. Since mine was returned last November, I would expect it by May. Since you already reapplied 4 days earlier before receiving your returned application, how did you know what was missing with your application? Thank you for your time.
I emailed IRCC through their webform and asked them if they can send me a copy of the letter since i am already in canada on a WP status. Also i called them through their hotline although it took me an hour to talk to an agent but i did get through and told them about my situation. They are very understanding, they will really help. Yes it literally took 6 months via Canada Post and PhilPost and when my wife received it in the Phiis, she paid for 108pesos for the document.
How are you doing now?

OCD_gymnest

Oct 22, 2018
I emailed IRCC through their webform and asked them if they can send me a copy of the letter since i am already in canada on a WP status. Also i called them through their hotline although it took me an hour to talk to an agent but i did get through and told them about my situation. They are very understanding, they will really help. Yes it literally took 6 months via Canada Post and PhilPost and when my wife received it in the Phiis, she paid for 108pesos for the document.
How are you doing now?
For now, since me and my wife just recently received our WPs last January, we are currently waiting for my employer to advise us on when to travel. What about your Provincial Endorsement? Did you have it renewed for your new PR application? Also, did you use the same receipt from the first application or did you get a refund and paid again? Thank you.

ishpiringkiting

Jan 11, 2012
My provincial endorsement expired so i applied for a new endorsement. I have extra copies of my docs sent to my 1st PR app, so i keep track of my endorsement which is about to expire. Also my employer helped me on this renewal so it was manageable. As for the PR fee, i sent thesame receipt cause in the letter, it was not stated that they have refunded my payment so i passed thesame receipt. It is very important to keep 2nd copies onhand of your submitted documents because you might not know what will happen. I hope i answered all your questions. Anyway, what province are you in?

Reactions: OCD_gymnest

OCD_gymnest

Oct 22, 2018
My provincial endorsement expired so i applied for a new endorsement. I have extra copies of my docs sent to my 1st PR app, so i keep track of my endorsement which is about to expire. Also my employer helped me on this renewal so it was manageable. As for the PR fee, i sent thesame receipt cause in the letter, it was not stated that they have refunded my payment so i passed thesame receipt. It is very important to keep 2nd copies onhand of your submitted documents because you might not know what will happen. I hope i answered all your questions. Anyway, what province are you in?
We are endorsed by New Brunswick.
We are also for New Brunswick. Yes the details you have provided is very much helpful and we are very grateful. Since you are the only person I know that has almost the same case with what we are going through and also from the Philippines. For now, I will try to contact IRCC thru their website enquiry to know about why our PR app was returned. Also, try to prepare the documents for resubmission of our PR app. Maybe I can also ask you about when you exited PH with work permit, what documents were required and the fees you had to pay? Thank you.

ishpiringkiting

Jan 11, 2012
I did not exit from Pinas, i was working in Bahrain when i got my WP, so from Bahrain, went straight to NB and my port of Entry is Montreal. All i know is that when exiting Pinas, prepare docs such as endorsement certs, passport, docs containing the LMIA exempt number, and Offer letter. Please call POEA just to be sure. Where kayo sa NB?

OCD_gymnest

Oct 22, 2018
I did not exit from Pinas, i was working in Bahrain when i got my WP, so from Bahrain, went straight to NB and my port of Entry is Montreal. All i know is that when exiting Pinas, prepare docs such as endorsement certs, passport, docs containing the LMIA exempt number, and Offer letter. Please call POEA just to be sure. Where kayo sa NB?
Okay sir. I'll keep that in mind. Congratulations on getting there and also receiving PR for your family. I've read your other posts. Somewhere in Charlotte County ang destination namin. Kayo sir, where kayo?

ishpiringkiting

Jan 11, 2012
Okay sir. I'll keep that in mind. Congratulations on getting there and also receiving PR for your family. I've read your other posts. Somewhere in Charlotte County ang destination namin. Kayo sir, where kayo?
I am currently in Bathurst, NB. Im still waiting for my PPR, it's been a long process but it's worth the wait. Update me on your application process, i will try my best to answer your queries.

Reactions: Bimdoh156

Bimdoh156

Star Member
May 29, 2018
I
I am currently in Bathurst, NB. Im still waiting for my PPR, it's been a long process but it's worth the wait. Update me on your application process, i will try my best to answer your queries.
I hope you get your PPR soon l am waiting for AOR and am pretty scares that l don't have a missing documents

OCD_gymnest

Oct 22, 2018
Okay sir. Thank you for taking time. For now, I will try to contact IRCC thru their web enquiry to know what was missing from our PR application and also if we need to refund then pay again for PR. We will just wait for my employer's signal to when we will travel for NB under WP.