+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR AIPP APPLICANTS (MAY 2018) applicants

Atlantico

Star Member
Mar 27, 2018
Has anyone here applied for TWP before PR under AIPP or know how long does it take to get TWP after submitting application? I've got a job offer and employer want me to start working from 1SEP2018, but I still need to get endorsement before applying for TWP. Do you think I can come on time?

Reactions: olasmiles

olasmiles

Feb 10, 2018
Has anyone here applied for TWP before PR under AIPP or know how long does it take to get TWP after submitting application? I've got a job offer and employer want me to start working from 1SEP2018, but I still need to get endorsement before applying for TWP. Do you think I can come on time?
Congrats on your job offer. Please how did you apply for the job?.. . And did you apply for the job from outside Canada please?

Amrsaeed1987

Star Member
Apr 2, 2018
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-01-2018
Did you received your WP ?

Clare Y

Sep 13, 2018
hello everyone. are there any applicants here for AIPP PR who succesfully submitted their application this MAY 2018 and are awaiting for AOR? how long does it take nowadays to get an AOR? i am applying outside Canada. LEt's connect here and post our timelines. thank you. i successfully submitted my PR app and was signed by Bryan last MAY 1. still waiting for AOR.
Hi Just wonder have you recived your ARO ? I mailed my document on 23August and Haven't got email yet.

ishpiringkiting

Jan 11, 2012
No iha ang received yet. My PR application has been returned due to missing document. It was returned last May 28 2018 and still now I have not received the PR docs yet.

Clare Y

Sep 13, 2018
What ? Take that long .....OMG . My document may be returned too but I already sent the lacking document , hopefully it works.

ishpiringkiting

Jan 11, 2012
Hi it’s been 4months already. I still have not received my returned PR docs from IRCC. It was sent through Canada Post last May 28. how long does it really takes to be received in the Philippines from IRCC Nova Scotia? I am so frustrated and worried it got lost. It doesn’t have a tracking number because IRCC doesn’t give tracking number information to returned PR docs.

VICTORY1

Star Member
May 16, 2018
Hello Guys,
I’m planning to apply for PR through the AIPP program. People who have already went through this program, can you please guide me how should we contact the employers ? How will we know who are designated employers?

Atlantico

Star Member
Mar 27, 2018
Hello Guys,
I’m planning to apply for PR through the AIPP program. People who have already went through this program, can you please guide me how should we contact the employers ? How will we know who are designated employers?
In Canada, employers are always required to publicly advertise their job opportunity on government job bank and few other sites to make it available to Canadian and PR in Canada first before they can bring in a foreigner. Only after certain time period of advertising, they can start processes of bringing in a foreign candidate. So it's not logical for employer to be designated under AIPP before identifying a foreign candidate.
However, NF has published their list of designated employers:
https://www.cicnews.com/2018/09/newfoundland-and-labrador-publishes-list-of-employers-designated-under-atlantic-immigration-pilot-program-0911190.html#gs.KN0GRHA

anujcity

May 2, 2018
Hello Guys , I am inland applicant. Still I m waiting MR. I am thinking about to do upfront medical in January. And also I m going to India in January. So can I do medical in india. If yes than how can I do and what should I do for it? Please suggest me.

Singh1414

Nov 30, 2018
Hey i applied on 8th june 2018
They recieved my documents 14june 2018 as per tracking number,,
Waiting for my File number and medical?
I guess these days they are taking time to send file number like month and a half!
So hope for the best i am applying from inside canada
Hi there,Can u please reply if you have got ur pr under this aipp program and whats your timeline please,appreciated for yiur response.

Singh1414

Nov 30, 2018
hello everyone. are there any applicants here for AIPP PR who succesfully submitted their application this MAY 2018 and are awaiting for AOR? how long does it take nowadays to get an AOR? i am applying outside Canada. LEt's connect here and post our timelines. thank you. i successfully submitted my PR app and was signed by Bryan last MAY 1. still waiting for AOR.
Hi whats ur timeline for aipp please if you can please reply,appreciated.