+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PPR

larrykay247

Star Member
Nov 11, 2017
Thank You very much and I'm also worried about not including IMM008 and family addition form when sending my passport to AVO ... This is the mail i got

THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION AND DOCUMENTATION WILL BE REQUIRED TO ISSUE YOUR VISA:

Ø Medical: Complete or provide proof of completion of the Immigration medical examination

Ø RPRF, Family Class: Have your sponsor pay the Right of Permanent Residence fee in Canada

☐ UPDATED FAMILY INFORMATION: You must advise us of any change in your marital status or family composition. All family members must be listed on your IMM008 and Additional Family Information forms. Failure to comply may result in a delay in the issuance of your visa.

☐ PASSPORTS: Ensure you read and follow the points below:

There is an individual passport for each family member accompanying you to Canada. Children must have their own passports.Each passport is valid for at least 6 months from the time you come for the visa.Each passport has sufficient free pages (two required for our visa, plus pages for any transit visa)

☐ TWO (2) PHOTOS FOR EACH FAMILY MEMBER:

These photographs must follow the photo specifications outlined in the following link:www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/ guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf. Ensure they are taken with a WHITE BACKGROUND and that the SIZE OF THE FACE is between 31 – 36 mm. Photos should not be stapled, glued or pinned (you can paperclip or attach them using an envelope). The photographs must be unblemished as they will be used to produce your Permanent Resident Card once you are in Canada.

☐ MEDICAL EXAMS AND POLICE CLEARANCES: This is relevant only ifspecifically requested and not already provided. If you must provide these documents, be sure to complete your medical exams and submit your police clearances either AT THE SAME TIME or BEFORE you submit your passport.

M.steele

Star Member
Aug 11, 2016
Many people answered that for you before in your other topics about this. You don't need to submit IMM008 or Additional Family info with your PPR. It is only saying you need to let them know if any information has changed since you originally submitted your application. Don't worry.

larrykay247

Star Member
Nov 11, 2017
Many people answered that for you before in your other topics about this. You don't need to submit IMM008 or Additional Family info with your PPR. It is only saying you need to let them know if any information has changed since you originally submitted your application. Don't worry.
Thanks a bunch as I'm just worried about this whole process and i didn't submit police clearance because they didn't ask for it.

BRISSA7

Mar 6, 2018
Hello all,

I have an inquiry just in case someone had/ is going through the same experience.... Application was filed when I was living in Qatar but then I moved to the UK ... got PPR on March 2nd to submit passport to the Canadian Embassy in Abu Dhabi ..emailed London office about the change of address twice but no response

Should I wait or it is better to send the passports to Abu Dhabi by a courier serice

Thanks
B