+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ppr to med expiry

scarfacegf

Star Member
Oct 22, 2019
Hello guys. My pp is under process since 10th Nov in Ankara vo however since then I emailed them twice and no news so far. My medical will be expiry 15th December. I am so worry to miss chance to be with my wife on new year. Do you guys any think ?

Ritz1988

Nov 14, 2021
Hello guys. My pp is under process since 10th Nov in Ankara vo however since then I emailed them twice and no news so far. My medical will be expiry 15th December. I am so worry to miss chance to be with my wife on new year. Do you guys any think ?
Keep us posted about COPR validity which you will receive in your passport.

Reactions: scarfacegf

Ritz1988

Nov 14, 2021
Hi all, my medicals are set to expire early March. However last week i got PPR. Hoping to submit this week.

Any ideas whether they will expect me to fly before the medicals (Which is in 2.5 weeks), or they will ask to remedical?
How much validity did you get in your passport? Can you update after this thread

DimT44

Apr 5, 2021
They may have extended your medicals or you will be asked to send another one.

BABESANDI

Star Member
Jan 5, 2019
They will extend your medical or ask for a new one. Apply for notes or have your MP check into your file to see what's going on. Best of luck

scarfacegf

Star Member
Oct 22, 2019
Guys they want me to redo medical that’s so unfair. My passport is under the process 10th November and they just notified me now. If they told me before I would done. Totally waste of time

Ritz1988

Nov 14, 2021
Guys they want me to redo medical that’s so unfair. My passport is under the process 10th November and they just notified me now. If they told me before I would done. Totally waste of time
Same happened with me. Passport is already sent for stamping and now they sent a letter for remedical.

Mar 2, 2022
i was also asked to send my passport, I sent it but my passport was returned without a visa stamp indicating expired medicals. why I was not asked for remedical and till now no information about it. after a decision was made why they are doing such kind of carelessness? when will they ask for remedical or we should do it ourself or what should i need to do? can anyone suggest me?

SD_oinp

Aug 7, 2019
i was also asked to send my passport, I sent it but my passport was returned without a visa stamp indicating expired medicals. why I was not asked for remedical and till now no information about it. after a decision was made why they are doing such kind of carelessness? when will they ask for remedical or we should do it ourself or what should i need to do? can anyone suggest me?
Same happened with me. Still waiting for remedical request :(