App. Filed.......
September 4th, 2016
Nomination.....
CRS of 496
AOR Received.
22-03-2017
IELTS Request
Overall score of 8
Submitting my PPR tom at riyadh ksa embassy.

Reactions: msballes16

_Harry_

Sep 29, 2016
Once your passport has been stamped, you will get an email from cic saying you should check your profile. Once you log in, you will be notified that your application has been approved. Having been through all the hurdles of express entry, this spells good news!!!.You can then expect your passport returned within the next two weeks (14 to 25 working days on average). Goodluck guys!
spor
I got mine y'day. Showing travel document valid till Aug 30, 2018. So I guess the Visa will be stamped and valid till Aug 30 once they actually do it on PP.
Funny thing, I had my medical done on Jul 16th. So I was actually expecting the Visa validity till Jul 15th. Got 45 days more to plan my travel :)

Reactions: kaegon

chikoo1985

May 20, 2017
Once your passport has been stamped, you will get an email from cic saying you should check your profile. Once you log in, you will be notified that your application has been approved. Having been through all the hurdles of express entry, this spells good news!!!.You can then expect your passport returned within the next two weeks (14 to 25 working days on average). Goodluck guys!

spor
Thanks... Got my passport past week :)

A11i5w311

Jan 29, 2018
Oh Ok.
No I don't have a delay! I have got my PPR recently on sept 1, Passport delivered on Sept 7th so I better wait.

I just noticed on immitracker that Application approval take approx 30 days on avg and 40 days in few cases. I was just curious to know what happens during this period.
Got our PPR request on 3rd of Jan , submitted on the same day and it took exactly a week to get the COPR. There should not be any delay ... contact VFS. I hope you have subscribed to tracking ?

Mari1998

Apr 22, 2018
Hello, i am dependant child aged
20. Principal applicant is my mother and my father is in canada. I want to know what happens after a medical examination? Should my mom and i land to canada together or id doesn't make a sense. Where we will get our copr and when i can go back to my country after i first land to canada?

meit_sran

Sep 17, 2018
Mississauga
Hi All,

I received PPR but the my destination address is not updated on the document. My husband (sponsor) moved to British Columbia from Ontario which was immediately updated to CIC 3 months back when my application was in process. Do I need to get the PPR document updated before entering Canada? Please advice.

Thanks

msballes16

Jun 13, 2018
Saudi Arabia
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-01-2019
Nomination.....
08-11-2018
AOR Received.
24-01-2019
Submitting my PPR tom at riyadh ksa embassy.
Hello!

Based on the instruction of you PPR letter, did they tell you to submit it directly to the Riyadh Embassy? Did you submit it in person or by mail/courier?

Thanks!