+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PPR to COPR

chikoo1985

May 20, 2017
What's the process CIC perform from PPR to COPR? I think background check is over before PPR so all they need to do is stamp the passport for COPR and ship it back. They are taking 30-40 days for it and that does't make sense. Does anyone has any clue about it?

angelistamaria

Jul 6, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Passport Req..
28-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
01-08-2017
Yes. PPR means you're good to go and they just need to give you that well-earned stamp and COPR. I'm not sure why you have a delay. You can always contact VFS and your LVO for updates.

chikoo1985

May 20, 2017
Yes. PPR means you're good to go and they just need to give you that well-earned stamp and COPR. I'm not sure why you have a delay. You can always contact VFS and your LVO for updates.
Oh Ok.
No I don't have a delay! I have got my PPR recently on sept 1, Passport delivered on Sept 7th so I better wait.

I just noticed on immitracker that Application approval take approx 30 days on avg and 40 days in few cases. I was just curious to know what happens during this period.

angelistamaria

Jul 6, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Passport Req..
28-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
01-08-2017
Oh Ok.
No I don't have a delay! I have got my PPR recently on sept 1, Passport delivered on Sept 7th so I better wait.

I just noticed on immitracker that Application approval take approx 30 days on avg and 40 days in few cases. I was just curious to know what happens during this period.
Good to hear you're good to go! Happy landing!:)

DEEPCUR

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2016
So an officer takes a look at your documents after they receive your passports (may be match it with your application scans?) and sends them to printing room. Visa and COPR get printed in printing room and sent back to CIC office. Someone at CIC changes your status to approved in EE profile once they receive back the passports, and send it back in the return envelope to be shipped.

sunnyvin

Nov 29, 2014
Oh Ok.

every visa office and file is different. .cpc-std ottawa is the quick recently

earlier cpc-std London was the fastest

Reactions: chikoo1985

chikoo1985

May 20, 2017
So an officer takes a look at your documents after they receive your passports (may be match it with your application scans?) and sends them to printing room. Visa and COPR get printed in printing room and sent back to CIC office. Someone at CIC changes your status to approved in EE profile once they receive back the passports, and send it back in the return envelope to be shipped.
Oh ok. Thanks for the information.

ArjonDJ

Star Member
Apr 19, 2017
Tirana
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Oh Ok.

Hello,

I cant find the data from PPR to COPR in immitracker. Could you please show me how you find it out? I would appreciate that a lot!

Thank you!

_Harry_

Sep 29, 2016
When I submitted my PP to local VFS for New Delhi VO, the guy there told me that it will be return back within 7-10 days. Does NDVO take 40-50 days to stamp the PP as well?

kaegon

Star Member
Apr 27, 2017
Once your passport has been stamped, you will get an email from cic saying you should check your profile. Once you log in, you will be notified that your application has been approved. Having been through all the hurdles of express entry, this spells good news!!!.You can then expect your passport returned within the next two weeks (14 to 25 working days on average). Goodluck guys!

Oh Ok.

spor

Reactions: chikoo1985