+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PPR to COPR Journey - PPR in JAN/FEB-19

Saini_India

Dec 17, 2019
hey... how many of you have been affected by recent travel ban put up by canadian govt due to the outbreak of corona virus.

i was due to travel on 14th April and My COPR is valid till 4th july.

And from what i hear the ban in its current state can go till 30th june.

Are there more people.
I’m on the same boat. I was planning to travel just after 13th April. But, it seems that the travel ban will be extended.

garbaczpaula

Star Member
May 22, 2019
Category........
AINP
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
29-09-2019
Med's Done....
21-10-2019
Hey I have an update, I got a message in my CIC account with confirmation of my CoPR. The letter says that my documents will be on their way to me.

VFS sent it to High Commission of Canada in London. I’ll see if it has a counterfoil on it or any stamping when I get it back.

Updated journey:

PPR: 04 October 2019
Sent passport: 04 October 2019
VFS received: 07 October 2019
High commission received: 08 October 2019
CoPR: 09 October 2019
Passport returned: pending

Have you had any updates?
Hello there, did you sent physical copies of your passport and appendix A in the post together with the pictures? I was unable to attach those docs to my online account so sent it all in the post. I also emailed them copies saying I was unable to attach to my account. Would you think this is efficient? Thank you

garbaczpaula

Star Member
May 22, 2019
Category........
AINP
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
29-09-2019
Med's Done....
21-10-2019
Has anyone sent copies of their passports recently to high commission Canada London UK? I included a self addressed envelope but didn’t put in any stamps or buy a prepaid envelope. Would that be ok? The instructions in the ppr Emil were a bit confusing... thanks

olufisayo77

Star Member
Nov 4, 2017
Hello, Congratulations to everyone for being on the last step of the journey. Indeed a long wait for August AORs ! Serious test of patience.

ITA --> 25th July 2018
AOR --> 20th Aug 2018
Med Passed --> 9th Sep 2018
IP2 --> 11th Nov 2018
PPR --> 25th Jan 2019
Sent for VFS --> 29th Jan 2019

Hope it helps someone. Good luck for the Canadian life. I suggest we all should stay in touch especially people from Aug AORs.
Your VO is Ottawa pls are you outland or inland, your ppr who issued it Ottawa or your local visa office and pls sorry for my too many questions did you submit your passport through vfs to Ottawa or to your local visa office

Amir1523

Star Member
Jan 21, 2020
Hello there, did you sent physical copies of your passport and appendix A in the post together with the pictures? I was unable to attach those docs to my online account so sent it all in the post. I also emailed them copies saying I was unable to attach to my account. Would you think this is efficient? Thank you
Hi there,
Would you please let me know what do you mean by appendix A?

yusuf96

Jul 27, 2014
Heyy, I'm an inland applicant and received PPR a few weeks back and have sent my passport copy + photos (delivered March 17) I just have a couple of inquiries:
1) What is a return tracker? I see stuff about it everywhere!
2) When should I expect a response and will they notify by email? (and is covid halting all responses?)
3) Will it be a problem that my photos were stamped with just the date and not the name of the studio?
4) Is it a problem if the address I put is not in my name?

Thank you!!

Feb 6, 2020
Heyy, I'm an inland applicant and received PPR a few weeks back and have sent my passport copy + photos (delivered March 17) I just have a couple of inquiries:
1) What is a return tracker? I see stuff about it everywhere!
2) When should I expect a response and will they notify by email? (and is covid halting all responses?)
3) Will it be a problem that my photos were stamped with just the date and not the name of the studio?
4) Is it a problem if the address I put is not in my name?

Thank you!!
Hi, just one question, did you receive your PR?