+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PPR to COPR Journey - PPR in JAN/FEB-19

felixjoy16

May 29, 2019
Exact 13 business days in my case for PPR to Counterfoil.

I shall collect my passport with ample oodles and oodles or relief.

My timeline is follows –

13 Feb –

The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No. XXXXX has been received from the IRCC Office on 2020-02-13 Standard Time at the Canada Visa Application Centre, New Delhi and is ready for collection.

Visa application, tracking ID No. XXXXX is in transit and been dispatched to the Canada Visa Application centre at New Delhi OC .

Visa application, tracking ID No. XXXXX Your processed decision envelope has been received at the Canada Visa Operation Centre in New Delhi OC, on 2020-02-13 Standard Time. We shall further send this to the Canada Visa Application Centre(New Delhi OC).

Visa application, tracking ID No. XXXXX – Your processed decision envelope has been dispatched from the IRCC Office, on 2020-02-13 Standard Time to the Canada Visa Application Centre in CVO-NEW DELHI.

28 Jan –

Visa application, tracking ID No.XXXXX is under process at the IRCC Office.

Visa application, tracking ID No. XXXXX has been received at the New Delhi OC VAC on 2020-01-28 Standard Time and is on transit to the IRCC Office in New Delhi OC for processing.

Visa application, tracking ID No. XXXXX has been received at the Canadian VisaOperations Center New Delhi OC, on . We will then send this to the IRCC Office.

NOTE! --- My profile was ‘APPROVED’ on 13 feb. Before that it was still “we are reviewing you” standard boring message…

Best wishes to one and all on this forum.

This forum is by FAR the best support system any Canadian PR applicant can have online.
Are you a express entry PR applicant?

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
Our family applied for EE FSW and PPR was requested Feb 12 2020.
We have submitted the passports at VFS Chandigarh office and is at Chandigarh Canadian Consulate.

Has Chandigarh Consulate also started processing Immigrant Visas as Chandigarh office used to stamp temporary visas before? Immigrant visas were usually processed by New Delhi before

Here is the timeline:
Visa application, tracking ID No. xxxxxxx has been dispatched to OC from VAC, on 2020-02-13 for processing.

Visa application, tracking ID No. xxxxxxx. The envelope for the decision on the results of your visa that has been processed has been received at the Canadian Visa Application Center at ChandigarhOC, on the date. We will then send this to the Canadian Visa Application Center ChandigarhOC.

Visa application, tracking ID No. xxxxxxx has been received at the ChandigarhOC VAC on 2020-02-14 and is on transit to the IRCC Office in ChandigarhOC ,for processing.

Visa application, tracking ID xxxxxxx is under process at the IRCC Office.

Last edited:

Unniz

Feb 7, 2020
My passport reached IRCC Canada Office New Delhi from VFS New Delhi on 28 Jan 2020, still I am getting this generic message - Visa application, tracking ID No. is being processed at the Canada Visa Office, NEW DELHI.To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website.

Wait should be upto 5 days, 5-10 days, 10-15 days? let see! Comment people! I need inputs freely...
Am also in the same date . Have you got the pp back

leepar

Nov 22, 2019
Got PPR on the 3rd of February

Submitted passport at VFS Lagos office on the 5th of February..

and since then my tracking has been thus

Visa application, tracking ID No. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx has been dispatched to OC from VAC, on 2020-02-05 07:03:53 PM GMT Standard Time for processing.Please note this is an auto generated e.mail. Please do NOT reply to this email.

Visa application, tracking ID No. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx The envelope for the decision on the results of your visa that has been processed has been received at the Canadian Visa Application Center at Lagos OC, on the date. We will then send this to the Canadian Visa Application Center Lagos OC. Please note that this is an automated email. Please DO NOT reply to this email. </ P>

Visa application, tracking ID No. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx has been received at the Lagos OC VAC on 2020-02-05 09:05:12 PM GMT Standard Time and is on transit to the IRCC Office in Lagos OC ,for processing. Please note this is an auto generated e.mail. Please do NOT reply to this email

Visa application, tracking ID xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Your processed passport has been forwarded to the Canada Visa Office on 2020/02/05. To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website

and since then no updates.. is this normal for folks who have sent their passports.. how long is the wait? and i supposed to get a recieved at IRCC message.

i hear its about 10 working days to application approved, but so far not seen anything.

just one to know if im still on track..

samsamsam1

May 9, 2019

Visa application, tracking ID No. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx has been dispatched to OC from VAC, on 2020-02-05 07:03:53 PM GMT Standard Time for processing.Please note this is an auto generated e.mail. Please do NOT reply to this email.

Visa application, tracking ID No. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx The envelope for the decision on the results of your visa that has been processed has been received at the Canadian Visa Application Center at Lagos OC, on the date. We will then send this to the Canadian Visa Application Center Lagos OC. Please note that this is an automated email. Please DO NOT reply to this email. </ P>

Visa application, tracking ID No. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx has been received at the Lagos OC VAC on 2020-02-05 09:05:12 PM GMT Standard Time and is on transit to the IRCC Office in Lagos OC ,for processing. Please note this is an auto generated e.mail. Please do NOT reply to this email

Visa application, tracking ID xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Your processed passport has been forwarded to the Canada Visa Office on 2020/02/05. To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website

and since then no updates.. is this normal for folks who have sent their passports.. how long is the wait? and i supposed to get a recieved at IRCC message.

i hear its about 10 working days to application approved, but so far not seen anything.

Yea, its normal. Been 16 days for me, still waiting, still nothing updated.

Jamesl112

Star Member
Jun 6, 2019

Please update us if you see any update I’m February 6

Bimzy2020

Jan 8, 2020

It could be more/less than 10 working days. For me, it was 16working days to application approved.

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
Finally, we have got the VISA stamped. We will pick up the passports soon. The online status states "Approved" with the counterfoil numbers.

This forum has been such a big help! Thank you everyone!! The people who are still waiting, don't loose hope, your turn will come soon.

I will be active in this forum to help my fellow forum members :)

Reactions: Bimzy2020

leepar

Nov 22, 2019
Finally, we have got the VISA stamped. We will pick up the passports soon. The online status states "Approved" with the counterfoil numbers.

This forum has been such a big help! Thank you everyone!! The people who are still waiting, don't loose hope, your turn will come soon.

I will be active in this forum to help my fellow forum members :)
when did you submit your passport and how long did it take