+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PPR to COPR Journey - PPR in JAN/FEB-19

sspyeye

Aug 2, 2019
Anyone got their passports back from NDVO, I have submitted them on the 12th, still no response.
On the VFS site this is what I get:

Visa application, tracking ID No.20191212INXXXXXXXXXX is being processed at the Canada Visa Office, NEW DELHI.To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website.

When does the status on the CIC profile get updated, and what does it show?
I submitted on 10th but no update. Pls update once you get the confirmation sms/email

RWool

Dec 24, 2019
A couple of people who submitted on 9th-11th Dec have got their visas stamped within the past few days. Keep checking your CIC portal. That is where you will get the first update.

I submitted on 9th Dec. Still waiting

sspyeye

Aug 2, 2019
A couple of people who submitted on 9th-11th Dec have got their visas stamped within the past few days. Keep checking your CIC portal. That is where you will get the first update.

Is there any way we can ask for the status . I submitted on 10th but no information thereafter.

EB24

Star Member
Sep 19, 2019
AOR : Nov 7th 2018
Email received to send passport : Oct 3rd 2019
Passport Sent: Oct 4th 2019
Passport Delivered: Oct 7th 2019
Category: FSW-Outland
Office: CPC Ottawa
Country of residence: US

My wife is primary applicant and her medical was done on Oct 26th 2018 along with kids. My medical was done was on Nov 6th as I was on travel job. Our application took longer than expected as there were multiple docs requested from CIC with regards to my wife's profession as content writer.
We submitted all the docs in the month of March and we never bothered to check the status or submit any request using web form. Suddenly on October 3rd we received the email with usual instructions to send the passport. CIC status shows submitted!

Not sure how our case is going to work out considering that Medical is already expired for my wife and mine gonna expire on Nov 6th. Been 3 weeks as of today since the passport is delivered. Still waiting!

Hey I am also a copywriter by profession. What were the additional documents requested by CIC for your wife? Also, if you do not mind, could you share a sample reference letter that your wife had submitted. I'm in a dilemma and am really stuck.

Wishcan

Jun 15, 2019

Oh they are so late in sending pp back.Then when will I get.My son's whole year will go waste as he is not able to give ielts without pp.Thats pathetic.We had to wait 8 month for ppr.Now they take month to just stamp it!!Do they do any background check or something.Why do they take so long?I have resigned too from my job.I hope i get it back with stamp and copr.

Sherry,Z

Sep 11, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
June 17th,2019
Hey guys. I got my ppr on 19th of December. And then I sent my passport on 20th of December. They received on 24th of December. Now I haven’t heard anything about my passport return yet. I hope it’s soon. Please post here if you have similar timeline like mine. Thanks

Reactions: sureshcoim

pramodsoori

Star Member
Jan 11, 2019
Hi All, i received my PPR today , AOR is 24th FEB 2019 . My medicals were done on 14th Feb 2019 . Does they give visa only till 14th Feb 2020 or they will provide some more time.

Reactions: sureshcoim

Sajith prince

Sep 16, 2019
Any one have any idea about copr timline of NDVO, i have sent pp on 13th dec, on 17th i have received the last updation message that its being process, after that nothing,

1tushar

Star Member
Mar 25, 2019
Hi,

I had submitted my passport on 17th december....and it reached NDVO on 18th December....Post that no update.

honestly speaking ,this wait is more agonising than the time which we waited for the PPR mail.

Can't focus on other things.

Regards,
Tushar