+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PPR to COPR Journey - PPR in JAN/FEB-19

r_fish

Star Member
Jun 24, 2019
Hi all
PNP inland applicant from an ETA approved country (meaning just a photocopy not the physical passport need to be sent)
AOR - February 17
PPR request - November 13
Photocopy of passport sent - November 17
Arrived in Ottawa - November 20
waiting to receive back COPR - how long does it usually take - does any have any experience with just needing to send photocopy and not full passport - thanks

jeffofmn

Sep 18, 2019
Hi,
FSW Outland applying from USA

PPR - Nov 8
Passport sent - Nov 12
Passport delivered to Ottawa - Nov 13
Had a panic attack because I missed the error made by Fedex Office Clerk (addressed to 360 W Laurier Ave instead of 365 Laurier Ave) Thankfully I was able to call Fedex to correct the address. It was signed by J Scuiteboer delivered to 2303 Stevenage Dr.
Approved - Nov 28 (checked status on CIC website)
Return tracker not yet activated

Reactions: sureshcoim

LES1910

Star Member
Jun 23, 2019
Hi all
PNP inland applicant from an ETA approved country (meaning just a photocopy not the physical passport need to be sent)
AOR - February 17
PPR request - November 13
Photocopy of passport sent - November 17
Arrived in Ottawa - November 20
waiting to receive back COPR - how long does it usually take - does any have any experience with just needing to send photocopy and not full passport - thanks
We have exactly the same PPR and delivered to Ottawa dates, and I am visa exempt too.

Still waiting to hear any updates, but I'm guessing we have another week left judging by other peoples timelines. Seems to be taking about 14-15 calendar days at the moment to get the CIC profile approved after the package is delivered.

Reactions: r_fish

Holyange

Aug 17, 2018
PPR: November 4
Passport Delivered on November 12
Waiting for application to be approved. However my account shows “ we are reviewing additional documents you submitted” I can’t tell if this change happens before or after submitting my passport.

r_fish

Star Member
Jun 24, 2019
We have exactly the same PPR and delivered to Ottawa dates, and I am visa exempt too.

Still waiting to hear any updates, but I'm guessing we have another week left judging by other peoples timelines. Seems to be taking about 14-15 calendar days at the moment to get the CIC profile approved after the package is delivered.
fingers crossed we get it within that time frame!!!

mohanv8

Oct 29, 2014
Sent my Passport on Nov 11, Application approved on 27th and got my package yesterday.
Expiration date is 10/14/2020. So is that date good or I have to consider the fact that I gave my biometrics in March 2019 and it expires?

fighter762829

Nov 25, 2019
Sent my Passport on Nov 11, Application approved on 27th and got my package yesterday.
Expiration date is 10/14/2020. So is that date good or I have to consider the fact that I gave my biometrics in March 2019 and it expires?
expiration date is set 1 year after your medical exam which is nothing to do with your biometrics. so that date is good.

Reactions: mohanv8