+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PPR to COPR Journey - PPR in JAN/FEB-19

Amanpreet 123

Oct 17, 2019
Hello
Is it possible if i do landing alone at port of entry and my husband can do landing later on i m main applicant actully we have to go to india if we do landing together here in surrey canada as we r living here we need pr card when wewill come back but my husband has to come back earlier then me so is it ok if he landcan do landing when he come back here from india .

mnlcva8891

Oct 28, 2018
Please look at myimmitracker and compare it. I sent on Oct 10 not Nov 10. As you may know , for the visa exempt country submit a copy of passport, printing process could be different. Your wife including me dosen't require visa on passport. If you sort /filter on immitracker by document sent, people who sent a copy of passport seems slower than visa required. I can see now currently more than 3 weeks. Even the application which was approved and printed our in Nov 6 or after including me, my copr still not mailed out. No worries or call to cic agent if you are in hurry.
You would think if you don't need a visa stamped on your passport then it is a bit faster.
I looked at the myimmitracker, idk how to sort it. It's kind of laggy.

mnlcva8891

Oct 28, 2018
No, opposite. Compare to visa required , only Similar timeline with me. People who submitted original passport seems faster than me. However, It is just may opinion from people submitted around October or after. Why don't you call to cic. As I wrote, cic agent said to me, there are many to be required to print at the moment. Thats why it takes much longer than before. Hopefully getting faster soon.
I would call but it is just so hard to get a hold of someone there. And if you work bank hours then they're closed by the time you leave work.

Gary_li

Feb 28, 2019
Visa Office......
Sydney
AOR Received.
7 March 2019
me too..pp delivered on oct 23 , no news yet... however yesterday i got a ghost update on my account. but application still shows in process... does it mean anything ?
means approval and you will have it in 2days depending on where you live

mnlcva8891

Oct 28, 2018
I called today and told them my wife sent required documents for PPR (Passport Copy, pictures Annex A, return envelope to CPC - Ottawa) and they told me to check back with them next Tuesday. The lady said, typically their turn around time at CPC-Ottawa is about two weeks.

Gary_li

Feb 28, 2019
Visa Office......
Sydney
AOR Received.
7 March 2019
I called today and told them my wife sent required documents for PPR (Passport Copy, pictures Annex A, return envelope to CPC - Ottawa) and they told me to check back with them next Tuesday. The lady said, typically their turn around time at CPC-Ottawa is about two weeks.
Really? immtracker indicates it cost almost 3 weeks in Oct's ppr, accelerating?