AOR Received.
31 Jan 2019
Med's Done....
Jan 2019
Passport Req..
4 Oct 2019
VISA ISSUED...
5 Nov 2019
If its taking so long to get passport stamped. I should expect my passport back by 1st week of december when my work permit expires on 14th. The easiest way for soft landing is by crossing the border. Can anyone let me know what all documents do they require? I read somewhere they ask for proof of funds. what can I show as proof of funds?

Here’s what they have listed to show proof of funds on CICs site

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/documents/proof-funds.html

And Here’s a list of documents you’ll need.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/application-approved.html

But I would make sure to have a hard copy/original of everything that you uploaded when you applied just in case.

Reactions: ishap

dry.00

Oct 4, 2018
My passport was delivered on Oct 17, but my application hasn't been approved yet. :(
I sent a webform inquiry, which confirmed that my documents have arrived, but advised me to contact the IRCC again if I don't see any change by Dec 6

hngnn

Oct 4, 2019
it will be sent to the address on Annex A
Thank you for your reply,
Do you know how normally does it take for the tracking to be activate on Canada post?
The cic officer told me they sent my passport yesterday morning but up until now i still don't see the tracking number got activated.

Last edited:

HappyCL

Nov 8, 2019
I think it depend on which document you sent(visa required or ETA ) / how much visa including other temporary visa are in progress/
I am a nationality visa exempt, a copy of passport was delivered to Ottawa CPC on Oct 10, 2019/ I talked to CIC call centre agent today morning.They printed out and updated my application on my account on Nov 6, 2019. However, my copr it is in the department where dealing with mailing. they will mail out soon. And she said there are a lot of work load for visa printing and mailing at the moment.

I wanted you guys to know and assure even if it take longer than expected.

mnlcva8891

Oct 28, 2018
I think it depend on which document you sent(visa required or ETA ) / how much visa including other temporary visa are in progress/
I am a nationality visa exempt, a copy of passport was delivered to Ottawa CPC on Oct 10, 2019/ I talked to CIC call centre agent today morning.They printed out and updated my application on my account on Nov 6, 2019. However, my copr it is in the department where dealing with mailing. they will mail out soon. And she said there are a lot of work load for visa printing and mailing at the moment.

My wife is from a visa exempt country as well.
We sent the required documents for COPR and it was delivered on Monday the 4th to CPC-Ottawa.
We're an outland applicant.
Still waiting, no update on MyCIC.

Tmarie67

Jul 24, 2019
PEI
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
NOC 0016
App. Filed.......
30 Jan 2019
Nomination.....
19 Dec 2018
AOR Received.
31 Jan 2019
Med's Done....
Jan 2019
Passport Req..
4 Oct 2019
VISA ISSUED...
5 Nov 2019

Thanks for this information, ours was approved on the 5th November, but the tracking has yet to be activated. We were starting to get anxious again ; had hoped to have it in so that we could do the landing this weekend.

Might just call to follow up and make sure ...