+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PPR to COPR Journey - PPR in JAN/FEB-19

dry.00

Oct 4, 2018
I spoke to an agent now. My passport was was delivered to CPC-Ottawa on 17th October.
She got this response from Officer at CPC-Ottawa on 31st - "Passport has been sent for printing".

Can anyone tell how much time it will take to get passport back from now?
Congrats.
Did your passport arrive ON Oct 17?
My Fedex tracker says the same thing, but when I called on Nov 1, the agent told me it wasn't showing up on her screen.
She told me it sometimes takes longer for the documents to show up on the system, but I haven't seen any changes on my IRCC account.

Any advice? Should I call again tomorrow?

kyuyiy

Nov 4, 2019
Hi folks, I got my PPR on Oct 7 and sent my passport on Oct 9 by Canada Post. It should be delivered on Oct 10 or 11 but their tracking system keeps showing the parcel is in transit until now. Canada Post service agent said sometimes it doesn't have updates even though the parcel has been received.

I also phoned CIC and the agent told me they did not receive my passport yet. I asked him if it possible that they got the parcel but not opening the parcel yet. He said at this high-volume cases time it could be.

I also applied a extension in case.

Anybody has same timeline or similar situation?

peterpan30

Jul 8, 2019
Congrats.
Did your passport arrive ON Oct 17?
My Fedex tracker says the same thing, but when I called on Nov 1, the agent told me it wasn't showing up on her screen.
She told me it sometimes takes longer for the documents to show up on the system, but I haven't seen any changes on my IRCC account.

Any advice? Should I call again tomorrow?
When's your delivery date ? If it passed two weeks,you can ask the agent to send a reminder to VISA office. You can call them back again to know the response for that reminder.

dry.00

Oct 4, 2018
When's your delivery date ? If it passed two weeks,you can ask the agent to send a reminder to VISA office. You can call them back again to know the response for that reminder.
I sent my documents on Oct 16, and they were delivered on Oct 17, so yeah, it's been over 2 weeks.
I guess I'll call the IRCC tomorrow morning to see what's going on.

If they say the documents still don't show up, what should I do?
I have a fedex proof of delivery saying that it was delivered to 2303 Stevenage Dr

dream_24

Dec 10, 2018
Thanks for your reply.. U mean calendar days and not working days is it?

Passport got delivered to IRCC on 31st..Hopefully end of this week I should get an update.
My CIC account status changed to Approved today and I am able to view the Visa counterfoil details. Any idea when will I get an update regarding the passports as VFS tracking is till not updated.

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
My CIC account status changed to Approved today and I am able to view the Visa counterfoil details. Any idea when will I get an update regarding the passports as VFS tracking is till not updated.
Congratulations!! Your status should change in few hours ( once the passport is released by IRCC Delhi and collected by VFS).

Reactions: dream_24

samola10

Jan 17, 2016
Lagos
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
23-11-2015
Doc's Request.
06-09-2016
AOR Received.
20-01-2016
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
06-04-2016
Med's Request
29-11-2016 done re-medical and will be sent to accra by doctor
Med's Done....
24-07-2015, medical now confirmed passed on 22-04-2016. Thank God, 07-10-2016 schedule A, additional family information, police certificate Nigeria nd Uk nd kids medicals requested nd all submitted
Interview........
not my portion IJN, on the 05/01/2017 eCas show decision made... Thank God, journey almost completed.
Passport Req..
soon
Praise the LORD... Hallelujah
Got my passport with my visa in it and my copr.
Praise his HOLY name...
Amen Amen Amen

garbimba

Star Member
Jan 28, 2019
Documents received by CPC Ottawa yesterday morning. Now the waiting game begin. What upsets me is that I forgot to write down the tracker for the return envelop lol. Felt rushed since the Canada post lady where I went to, was the rudest customer service rep I have ever encountered.

Tmarie67

Jul 24, 2019
PEI
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
NOC 0016
App. Filed.......
30 Jan 2019
Nomination.....
19 Dec 2018
AOR Received.
31 Jan 2019
Med's Done....
Jan 2019
Passport Req..
4 Oct 2019
VISA ISSUED...
5 Nov 2019
Our CIC profile was finally updated to Approved yesterday !

So it took exactly four weeks between when the passport was received at Ottawa office until the formal approval . The CIC profile was updated around 1:00pm EST, but I didn’t get an email to say there was a change in my profile until 11:55pm.

And now we wait for tracking info ...

Reactions: SalamC and garbimba

dry.00

Oct 4, 2018
I called IRCC and the agent confirmed that the documents arrived on Oct 17 when I gave her the Fedex tracking number.
She sent the officer a notification, so I should get an update in a couple days, she said.

At least I don't have to spend more money sending more documents...

hngnn

Oct 4, 2019
Hi,
Does anyone know if the returned package will be sent directly to the address we wrote down or we'll have to pick it up from
Canada post?
I called CIC and they said the passport was sent out this morning but I haven't seem any thing updated on my online profile and the tracking hasn't been on.
Is it normal?

Gary_li

Feb 28, 2019
Visa Office......
Sydney
AOR Received.
7 March 2019
Hi,
Does anyone know if the returned package will be sent directly to the address we wrote down or we'll have to pick it up from
Canada post?
I called CIC and they said the passport was sent out this morning but I haven't seem any thing updated on my online profile and the tracking hasn't been on.
Is it normal?
it will be sent to the address on Annex A