+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PPR to COPR Journey - PPR in JAN/FEB-19

yash91pathak

Star Member
Feb 10, 2019
I saw a lot of people saying their stuff delivered to Stevenage address for scanning as well. While I also mailed mine to 365 Laurier Ave West but delivered address is also 365 Laurier Ave West though. This whole EE processing is so confusing lol
Mine too and thats why I am a lot more confused! At this point I am just focusing on the next steps I need to take.. They will send the Passport when they do! Hopefully no urgent travel plans come up! fingers crossed

sallam_ah

Star Member
Apr 2, 2019
Hi guys,

What do you suggest to do if it's 17 days since the passports were delivered and I didn't hear anything yet ??!

It's so scary

Last edited:

Tom0712

Star Member
Feb 13, 2019
I called them yesterday, and the officer said that she will send Ottawa cpc inquiry about the passports status. She also told me that it takes up to 30 days to reply her back. Any thoughts?!
you have to be patient, i am actually on fire to wait my visa stamp on my pp as well. But if you keep asking them, things just get worse as they have many requests per day. So, save your breath and patiently wait. We got to this stage, we waited a long time, so another 1-2 weeks means nothing. :p:cool::D

AnnaCan

Aug 16, 2019
According to this tracker, they are still working on sep month end.
https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/
cpc-ottawa-passport-processing
I sent my passport on Sep 20 and am still waiting. Wrote to check that they did receive my passport (I used regular mail...), and they said yes. The website updated and said the application has been approved. But tracker has not been activated and it probably will take a long while. I tried to find a good reason for that - maybe they are busy printing student study permits (which is quite understandable at this time of the year) and thus just need us to wait a few more days?

Reactions: zi2010

yash91pathak

Star Member
Feb 10, 2019
I sent my passport on Sep 20 and am still waiting. Wrote to check that they did receive my passport (I used regular mail...), and they said yes. The website updated and said the application has been approved. But tracker has not been activated and it probably will take a long while. I tried to find a good reason for that - maybe they are busy printing student study permits (which is quite understandable at this time of the year) and thus just need us to wait a few more days?
Where/who did you ask if they received the passport? I sent a Case specific inquiry last week and All I got was that they have forwarded my request to CPC Ottawa. Is there a direct way of contact CPC Ottawa from out of Canada?

AnnaCan

Aug 16, 2019
Where/who did you ask if they received the passport? I sent a Case specific inquiry last week and All I got was that they have forwarded my request to CPC Ottawa. Is there a direct way of contact CPC Ottawa from out of Canada?
I actually did two things. I first submitted a webform, which eventually got replied in a week or so. After the webform, I tried to call IRCC 1-888-242-2100 as well. It went through - tip: call has to be made between 8am - 4 pm of your local time, otherwise the line will say it's busy and ask you to call back again. The agent told me that my passport was received and was in the mailroom - but no visa label had been printed yet. That was last Thursday I think, so it probably take two work days for the visa to be printed in the mailroom.

Also, an update: return tracker was activated today - two days after seeing that the application was "approved" on the website.

Last edited:

Mu Mu

Nov 18, 2018
Hi guys, I sent my passport to the office at October 8, 2019, I don't have any update so far. will it takes more than 3 weeks for me to get my passport back? my family is sick, I might need to travel back to visit him at any time, I am worry about I don't have the passport with me when emergency happened. sad every day

sallam_ah

Star Member
Apr 2, 2019
I actually did two things. I first submitted a webform, which eventually got replied in a week or so. After the webform, I tried to call IRCC 1-888-242-2100 as well. It went through - tip: call has to be made between 8am - 4 pm of your local time, otherwise the line will say it's busy and ask you to call back again. The agent told me that my passport was received and was in the mailroom - but no visa label had been printed yet. That was last Thursday I think, so it probably take two work days for the visa to be printed in the mailroom.

Also, an update: return tracker was activated today - two days after seeing that the application was "approved" on the website.
Hi AnnaCan,
How long it takes from delivered to approved? And where is your country of residence now?

sandy.2830

Oct 14, 2019
bonjour !
BVC PARIS - OUTLAND
03 Mars 2019 AOR
24 September Ready for Visa PPR

26 September mailed the copy of the passeport to Paris embassy

27 September - delivered and status changed to Decision made

hopefully some action will occur tomorrow, Monday
bonjour !
BVC PARIS - OUTLAND
03 Mars 2019 AOR

24 September Ready for Visa PPR

26 September mailed the copy of the passeport to Paris embassy

27 September - delivered and status changed to Decision made

hopefully some action will occur tomorrow, Monday
Can you please let me know when did you get the COPR, we have sent our passport to Paris embassy this week. Just wanted to know approx timeline.

hardikpatel123

Star Member
May 3, 2018
When did your passport reach them? How long from your passport reaching them to retrun tracker being activated? Did you get any other updates in the meanwhile?
It had reached them on 30th sept.

I didnt get any updates. The tracker got activated on 17th indicatign the package had shipped and i got the fedex package on 18th containing the passports.

Franko72

Jan 31, 2019
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Call IRCC and they can see the process at the CPC Ottawa and exactly tell you what’s happening with your application. You need in Canada to call. Remember to be patient, the PPR to CoPR process take an average of 4 weeks to complete. I’ve seen all 16 to 25 Sep moving last week.

Deliver Date: Oct 3, 2019