+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PPR to COPR Journey - PPR in JAN/FEB-19

Kelzokora4

Sep 7, 2019
Hey Congratulations, you are finally done withe everything. I am waiting for my CoPR (Passport sent on 26th August). Wanted to ask if there was any appointment required at Thousand Island? I am planning to go there too and see what could be the best time to go there. Appreciate your response.
Hi guys. I’m also looking to flagpole asap at Thousand Island Bridge but I’m only available over the weekend. I don’t have a car either. So if anyone is looking for a rideshare and split costs, I would be glad to. Please reach out.

Trangdang

Jul 21, 2019
After the file is approved (cec inland), can you choose between landing through a canadian airport and landing interview? I just want to understand the procedure because I will travel for one week in Nov so I want to do landing at the airport instead of doing landing interview with local visa officer. Thank you in advance

anthonyjr

Jan 19, 2014
My application is finally approved.
That was exactly 1 month processing at Singapore Visa Office after PPR.
My passport was dispatched from Singapore to Visa office in Hanoi and I guess I'll get it shortly.
Finally!

Reactions: Jadedrio

pochfaye0704

Star Member
Jul 22, 2015
BC, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CIO
NOC Code......
NOC B 1241
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
11-10-2018
AOR Received.
18-10-2018
Passport Req..
28-08-2019
I landed on Sept 3, and called them on Sept 4 to withdraw my Visitor Record Extension. She called the CPC-Edmonton office and confirmed my request to be delivered. The refunds would be expected to be back within 16 weeks, and the application would be cancelled around 1 month. But she also mentioned the refund decision would depended on the officer (I believed mine was fine since I submitted on July 17 and they were only processing mid May now based on website timeframe).

It was withdrawn yesterday morning after I got an email saying “they is an update...”

Hope this helps.
Perfect! Thank you so much for the update! Still waiting for my COPR though... Passports received by Ottawa Sept 3rd.

Jadedrio

Star Member
Aug 2, 2017
When does the time given to submit passport stop counting? Is it once it gets to vfs or to the Canadian Embassy? Submitted to VFS and the sent my tracking number on the 3rd of Sept. But i don't know if it has reached the embassy yet and the days given me are 15 and would be up tomorrow. I sent a mail asking for extension but didn't get any reply yet

pochfaye0704

Star Member
Jul 22, 2015
BC, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CIO
NOC Code......
NOC B 1241
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
11-10-2018
AOR Received.
18-10-2018
Passport Req..
28-08-2019
I landed on Sept 3, and called them on Sept 4 to withdraw my Visitor Record Extension. She called the CPC-Edmonton office and confirmed my request to be delivered. The refunds would be expected to be back within 16 weeks, and the application would be cancelled around 1 month. But she also mentioned the refund decision would depended on the officer (I believed mine was fine since I submitted on July 17 and they were only processing mid May now based on website timeframe).

It was withdrawn yesterday morning after I got an email saying “they is an update...”

Hope this helps.
Hello again :)

Did you apply for your PR card, or is it going to be sent to you automatically? Can you please update us if you already received your PR Card, it would be very much appreciated. Thanks.

JssAmA

May 8, 2018
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
21-01-2019
Passport Req..
20-08-2019
VISA ISSUED...
28-08-2019
LANDED..........
03-09-2019

Did you apply for your PR card, or is it going to be sent to you automatically? Can you please update us if you already received your PR Card, it would be very much appreciated. Thanks.
I didn’t apply, and I think the first-time card would be just automatically generated and mailed to a Canadian address after landing. I haven’t received it yet. Last time I called was on Sept 4 (2 days after landing), the agent said I should expect it to be sent/received (can’t recall which word) around Sept 16, as she referred that the recent processing time for PR cards is 12 days.

Reactions: pochfaye0704

JssAmA

May 8, 2018
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
21-01-2019
Passport Req..
20-08-2019
VISA ISSUED...
28-08-2019
LANDED..........
03-09-2019

Update: I just randomly checked my credit card, and the refund was there on Sept 10 (I called them on Sept 4, and the visitor record extension application was withdrawn on Sept 5).

pochfaye0704

Star Member
Jul 22, 2015
BC, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CIO
NOC Code......
NOC B 1241
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
11-10-2018
AOR Received.
18-10-2018
Passport Req..
28-08-2019
Update: I just randomly checked my credit card, and the refund was there on Sept 10 (I called them on Sept 4, and the visitor record extension application was withdrawn on Sept 5).
Wow!!! That's good news and that was fast!!! :) Did they refund you the full amount?

Mjkab

Aug 29, 2016
Hi guys, please see below:

PPR - August 14th
Copy of passport submitted to Ottawa August 15th
Passport delivered - August 16th
I’m still waiting even the final approval
Is it normal? I’m worried :(
any update?
same here. submitted wrong passport. Now waiting for more than 2 weeks.

Princess.ada

May 31, 2019
Hi everyone,
Please I need advise and clarification;
My husband is sponsoring my PR, I gave birth October, 2018 which we included our new born in my PR app as a dependent in December, 2018. I got a PPR June 14 2019. I sent our passport, only to be informed that my daughter's name was not in my file yet. We were informed that the CIO didn't update my file. Since July till now they have asked my husband to fill another sponsorship & undertaking form which he has done. We have also resent all my daughter's documents including upfront medical. Please how long will this take since our 12 months processing time ended September 7th. Our passports are still with them since 18th June. Please help me out, am feeling frustrated.