20-08-2019
VISA ISSUED...
28-08-2019
LANDED..........
03-09-2019
PPR Email: 20th Aug 2019
Passport delivery to CPC Ottawa: 22nd Aug 2019
MyCIC status updates to approved: 28th Aug 2019
Return tracker activated: waiting (won’t know cuz I was stupid and forgot to take a note of my return tracking number:rolleyes:)
COPR delivered: waiting

Just FYI to CEC-inland, whose passports have less 6 valid months, I got good news: mine will expire on December 28 this year and they gave my visa (shown on account) until that date too. I didn’t renew my passport and sent it on the day I got PPR email, as they mentioned in the letter that:

“To avoid complications with international travel, it is recommended that your passport(s) be valid for at least 6 months. Your passport must have at least two blank pages.
Since they didn’t use “must” for passport validity but only “recommended”, I believe I should be fine for doing that (and today it approves I was right).

inmike

Star Member
Jul 31, 2018
Hi guys, please see below:

PPR - August 14th
Copy of passport submitted to Ottawa August 15th
Passport delivered - August 16th
I’m still waiting even the final approval
Is it normal? I’m worried :(

Reactions: Mjkab

Karanl_123

Aug 28, 2019
One question to all you experienced guys-

Background-
July 3, 2019- AOR
Somewhere in between- Medical (cleared)
August 21, 2019- Biometric
August 22, 2019- RPRF requested- paid Aug 23

Current status-
Eligibility Status- Checking if eligible
Medical- Passed
Biometric- Aug 21, 2019
Addition document- Not Applicable
Background Check- Processing (IP2 I think)

Questions:

• Should I expect my PPR sometime soon? My AOR was July 3, 2019. But, wasted a lot of time in scheduling a convenient appointment for my Biometrics.

• Alternatively, can I also get an ADR at this stage of my application?

• Does ordering GCMS note now make sense?

Thanks for your help in advance!

rose_8080

Jun 7, 2019
AOR Received.
VISA ISSUED...
Cio
Return tracker activated: waiting (won’t know cuz I was stupid and forgot to take a note of my return tracking number:rolleyes:)

Just FYI to CEC-inland, whose passports have less 6 valid months, I got good news: mine will expire on December 28 this year and they gave my visa (shown on account) until that date too. I didn’t renew my passport and sent it on the day I got PPR email, as they mentioned in the letter that:

“To avoid complications with international travel, it is recommended that your passport(s) be valid for at least 6 months. Your passport must have at least two blank pages.
Since they didn’t use “must” for passport validity but only “recommended”, I believe I should be fine for doing that (and today it approves I was right).
We are the same timeline. Because I saw your post, so I checked my account. It’s a ghost update - we have approved. Thanks very much!

Reactions: JssAmA

inmike

Star Member
Jul 31, 2018
Hi guys, please see below:

Forget about the below, I got it too I realized when I checked my account :D

PPR - August 14th
Copy of passport submitted to Ottawa August 15th
Passport delivered - August 16th
I’m still waiting even the final approval
Is it normal? I’m worried :(

JssAmA

May 8, 2018
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
21-01-2019
Passport Req..
20-08-2019
VISA ISSUED...
28-08-2019
LANDED..........
03-09-2019
One question to all you experienced guys-

Background-
July 3, 2019- AOR
Somewhere in between- Medical (cleared)
August 21, 2019- Biometric
August 22, 2019- RPRF requested- paid Aug 23

Current status-
Eligibility Status- Checking if eligible
Medical- Passed
Biometric- Aug 21, 2019
Addition document- Not Applicable
Background Check- Processing (IP2 I think)

Questions:

• Should I expect my PPR sometime soon? My AOR was July 3, 2019. But, wasted a lot of time in scheduling a convenient appointment for my Biometrics.

• Alternatively, can I also get an ADR at this stage of my application?

• Does ordering GCMS note now make sense?

Thanks for your help in advance!
No, never expect your PPR’s timeline, since the more you expect, the more you may get disappointed. And it’s such a early stage for your application as your AOR is July 3. Lucky ones could get their PPR within 5 days, 1~3months or any time before 6 month mark.

ADR depends on the officer. You may not expect this either, since this may delay your application. You could proactively submit any doc via webform if you feel like to do so or find any part may be not so clear to them.

You could, but it makes more sense to order a set around the 3rd month end.

Hope this helps.

Karanl_123

Aug 28, 2019
No, never expect your PPR’s timeline, since the more you expect, the more you may get disappointed. And it’s such a early stage for your application as your AOR is July 3. Lucky ones could get their PPR within 5 days, 1~3months or any time before 6 month mark.

ADR depends on the officer. You may not expect this either, since this may delay your application. You could proactively submit any doc via webform if you feel like to do so or find any part may be not so clear to them.

You could, but it makes more sense to order a set around the 3rd month end.

Hope this helps.

Thanks a lot!!

Reactions: JssAmA

Manjot_Bhangu

Star Member
Dec 12, 2018
Hello All , I am an Inland Applicant FSW Express Entry
I completed my Landing at Etobicoke on Saturday 24 August 2019 and have received COPR
But when I login in my CIC portal application profile it still says processing decision is not updated in it can you plz suggest when will it change and get update. How much time does it usually take.
Another question I have is that when I got my COPR at etobicoke nothing is updated on my passport i mean no immigrant sticker or stamp (maybe in system they have update something) neither i got Passport request before in mail. Just took passport to landing interview but nothing new added to it. Is this normal for inland applicants .
Though i got my COPR so means PR right?

pochfaye0704

Star Member
Jul 22, 2015
BC, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CIO
NOC Code......
NOC B 1241
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
11-10-2018
AOR Received.
18-10-2018
Passport Req..
28-08-2019
Guys, for those Inland applicants, when you receive your PPR and awaiting for you passport to be stamped and COPR received, WHAT WOULD BE YOUR “Status” IN CANADA? I am on implied status because my work permit expired and applied for an extension, but now that I received PPR, can I withdraw my work permit extension application?

JssAmA

May 8, 2018
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
21-01-2019
Passport Req..
20-08-2019
VISA ISSUED...
28-08-2019
LANDED..........
03-09-2019
Guys, for those Inland applicants, when you receive your PPR and awaiting for you passport to be stamped and COPR received, WHAT WOULD BE YOUR “Status” IN CANADA? I am on implied status because my work permit expired and applied for an extension, but now that I received PPR, can I withdraw my work permit extension application?
I think it’s better to withdraw your extension once you have done landing. For me, I got PPR on 8.20 while my first visitor record expired on 7.26 and I am waiting for my Visitor Record extension (applied on 7.17), aka, I’m currently on implied status. I decide to withdraw it after landing.

Reactions: pochfaye0704

nomad26

Star Member
Sep 30, 2018
Hello everyone, finally I can join this thread! :)
PPR Email: 30th Aug 2019
Passports sent off to London VFS: 30th Aug 2019
I was told it would take between 2 - 4 weeks to get it back. Has anyone received from London recently? If yes, please kindly share your timeline with me. Thanks.

Reactions: Nixxi.010

rose_8080

Jun 7, 2019
AOR Received.
VISA ISSUED...
Cio

Hi any update? We have the same time line.