+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PPR to COPR Journey - PPR in JAN/FEB-19

MeghaThimmappa

Aug 2, 2017
Does anyone know if the call center number for CIC has changed? 613-944-4000 is no longer transferring to CIC
I was able to call the same number. Just that for the first few minutes the automated message has changed. just stay on the line and then they will transfer to you CIC

andygill11

May 5, 2018
I was able to call the same number. Just that for the first few minutes the automated message has changed. just stay on the line and then they will transfer to you CIC
Ahh in the end they said your call will be disconnected and I hung up So the trick is to stay on the call. Strange lol

andygill11

May 5, 2018
So, I was too anxious to wait and called CIC. They told me the package was sent out on August 3rd from their office so I believe the return tracker should probably get activated sometime this week. The phone agent asked me to call FedEx and maybe wait 1-2 days. Let's see what happens.

Reactions: Island_vibes

MeghaThimmappa

Aug 2, 2017
So, I was too anxious to wait and called CIC. They told me the package was sent out on August 3rd from their office so I believe the return tracker should probably get activated sometime this week. The phone agent asked me to call FedEx and maybe wait 1-2 days. Let's see what happens.
I too called them, agent said he will send an email to the officer and check on the status.

ivsyw0415

Star Member
Jul 14, 2017
Hi everyone,
I just wondering if anyone who received your passport already and also have GCKey can help me with my question.
Just wondering if the expiry date of your COPR in your passport is the same date with the expiry date of the counterfoil in your GCKey?
Thanks in advance!