+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PPR to COPR Journey - PPR in JAN/FEB-19

Pori37

Apr 8, 2018
Hello All,

My application approved awaiting for return tracker passport activation. Is anyone planning to do landing/flagpoling this week or next week in kingston or any CBSA border as i will be joining too so that can go few people as a group.

Khym

May 14, 2018
Beaumont
Category........
AINP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Hi Guys! I phoned in CIC today they said my passport is in printing room right now and it’s Q for visa printing. Do you think how long more need to wait to return my Passport and COPR Thanks

Inland Applicant
PPR : July 18
Sent PP : July 18
PP Received : July 19
App Approved : I have no idea because I have agent
Tracking Activated : I forgot to take note my return tracking envelope :(
PP Received : waiting.....

andygill11

May 5, 2018
Hi Guys! I phoned in CIC today they said my passport is in printing room right now and it’s Q for visa printing. Do you think how long more need to wait to return my Passport and COPR Thanks

Inland Applicant
PPR : July 18
Sent PP : July 18
PP Received : July 19
App Approved : I have no idea because I have agent
Tracking Activated : I forgot to take note my return tracking envelope :(
PP Received : waiting.....
Today? don't they have a holiday?

andygill11

May 5, 2018
Hey guys! my application just got approved! yay! :) When can I expect my return tracking number to be activated?
Congrats!! :)
Return tracker is usually a couple of days to upto 2wks as per phone agents. My application was approved on July 31st, still waiting for tracker activation.

Island_vibes

Oct 22, 2018
Hi Guys,

just want to share my timeline :) got my tracking number active today

AOR: May 15, 2018
PPR: July 16 , 2019 ( i know, it has been 14 months of waiting !!!! )
Passport delivered to Ottawa: July 18, 2019
Approval data: N/A ( i didn't received any email for approval ! and i don't have access to the online system as i hired immigration agent to do it)
Return Tracker: Aug 3rd, 2019 ( i just check the tracking # 5 mins ago and it is active !! )

so I guess it is not a lie that the processing time is around 3 weeks from the day they received your passport.

just FYI , we were not required to sent the actual passport , just the copy of the photo page of the passport. I am not sure if this affect the process time as we do not need visa stamp.

hang in there pals ! you will get yours active soon too :)!!
Congrats KitKat !! All the best wishes for Canada life . Still waiting for mine:)