+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PPR to COPR Journey - PPR in JAN/FEB-19

Shk243

Jun 14, 2019
Anyone in the same boat ?, I I got PPR on May 16 2019, I send my passport CANADA POST on May 17 ,2019
Passport was received on May 19 , 2019, since then not update or anything, I am so worried and desperate, I call IRRC
they did not gave me any information.
My passport delivered on may 29, still no update. Last week i called twice they told its in printing queue. Not sure why so much delay

Meghak

Sep 8, 2017
My passport delivered on may 29, still no update. Last week i called twice they told its in printing queue. Not sure why so much delay
Our passports were delivered on May 29th as well - however, our passports were not marked as received by them till June 13th. So regardless of when the courier company sends it, its only considered 'received' by them when they begin to process it. I found out that our passports were printed last week - but they still haven't been sent back.

They said they have 2 weeks from the date of receiving our documents (13th june for us - so till 27th june) to send it back to us.

Shk243

Jun 14, 2019
Our passports were delivered on May 29th as well - however, our passports were not marked as received by them till June 13th. So regardless of when the courier company sends it, its only considered 'received' by them when they begin to process it. I found out that our passports were printed last week - but they still haven't been sent back.

They said they have 2 weeks from the date of receiving our documents (13th june for us - so till 27th june) to send it back to us.
Oh, will call and confirm the date our passports are received. In another forum one person got approved status on wednesday and his return tracker activated following tuesday. You should get yours soon, all the best :)

Reactions: Meghak

Meghak

Sep 8, 2017
Oh, will call and confirm the date our passports are received. In another forum one person got approved status on wednesday and his return tracker activated following tuesday. You should get yours soon, all the best :)
I hope so! I was supposed to fly there last week and start work today, we had even booked an AirBnb. So now I have to delay my start date by a whole week.
Good luck with your process!

Ana1001

Star Member
Jul 9, 2018
In Land - CEC
  • June 03 2019 - PPR email
  • June 04 2019 - Sent documents to Ottawa
  • June 07 2019 - Documents arrived in Ottawa
  • June 22 2019 - CIC account changed to approved
  • Waiting for Tracking.....
  • Waiting for PP..............
  • Landing........................
  • PR Card.......................
Do you guys know if i call CIC they can give me the tracking number? My partner accidentally thew away my tracking number!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

bin2333

Star Member
Dec 14, 2018
  • June 03 2019 - PPR email
  • June 04 2019 - Sent documents to Ottawa
  • June 07 2019 - Documents arrived in Ottawa
  • June 23 2019 - CIC account change to approved
  • Waiting for Tracking.....
  • Waiting for PP..............
  • Landing........................
  • PR Card.......................
I ready somewhere that after you get the approval on your account, your account start showing your passport information. Is that true?
yes

Meghak

Sep 8, 2017
Do you guys know if i call CIC they can give me the tracking number? My partner accidentally thew away my tracking number!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think you'd have a better chance of getting your tracking ID from the courier company that you used to send your documents.
Good luck!

Reactions: Ana1001

sunilm

Sep 5, 2015
You can try retrieving the number if you have made the search using your mobile before. Most of the smart phones shows the most recent search data as soon as you click on the Canada post tracking number, unless you have turned it off.

Last edited:

Sabeen99

Jun 14, 2018

Hey I was just wondering if you get any email or notification for your passport being received by IRCC? I sent my passport on June 14 and it was delivered on 18th June as per Canada Post tracking info but haven't heard back from IRCC.

Meghak

Sep 8, 2017
Hey I was just wondering if you get any email or notification for your passport being received by IRCC? I sent my passport on June 14 and it was delivered on 18th June as per Canada Post tracking info but haven't heard back from IRCC.
Nope..no notification unfortunately. I found out by calling them. That's when they told me that in the system it showed as received on June 13th even though we'd gotten an arrival notification from FedEx on May 29

mems

Jun 23, 2019
Anyone in the same boat ?, I I got PPR on May 16 2019, I send my passport CANADA POST on May 17 ,2019
Passport was received on May 19 , 2019, since then not update or anything, I am so worried and desperate, I call IRRC
they did not gave me any information.
I got the PPR on May 24 2019, sent passports Canada Post on June 1 and delivered on June 4 and no update so far

Last edited:

Jaybee43

Feb 28, 2019
Wanted to ask everyone here a question. Medicals/Biometrics/SA/ all that was completed between Jan 2019 and Mar 2019. NO update in ECAS until today where it said this. "We sent #### ##### a letter on June 24th 2019. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us" Anyone know what the letter is about? Also the status in ECAS still shows "In progress" Looking for some advice. Thanks