Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
19-12-2018
AOR Received.
25-01-2019
Hi all

I submitted pasports at VFS bangalore for me and my spouse. However they did not ask for pasport photocopies and they took only 1 copy of PPR email letter. Is that normal?
Yes, They have also taken just 1 copy of PPR letter for my family of 3.

N S RAMA RAO

Nov 17, 2015
PNP Inland

PPR May 29
Passport Received at Ottawa on June 4
Since then there is no update. It has been 16 days since they received passport at Ottawa.
How to contact them or check what is going on?

balzie101

Star Member
Dec 13, 2018
Hello guys

Please In what format do I need to have the proof of funds when I land in canada? can I show a copy of my bank statement showing the funds (in a Nigerian bank) or does it have to be in cash (Canadian dollars) before the immigration officer can determine that the money is readily available for my use in Canada?

Thank you

Meghak

Sep 8, 2017
Hello everyone,
I just called CIC. The agents are all very nice! So she explained - while a lot of us living in the US follow our tracking ids and we assume passport delivery date is whenever FedEx said it was - but they count passport delivery as when they 'officially received it'. So in our case - our passports were delivered on May 29, but they only 'received' them on June 13, and then our CIC accounts showed as Application Approved on June 14th. They start a 2 week timeline from the date they received it - so according to them, we should receive the passport BY June 27th. It could come earlier - but June 27th is their deadline.

I hope this information is helpful for you all to figure out your timelines.

Arsalanullah1122

Star Member
Jul 17, 2018
Islamabad, Pakistan
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-11-2018
AOR Received.
13-11-2018
I have submitted my passport at VFS Islamabad on 11th June. it reached IRCC Office Islamabad on 12th june and no update after that.
Anyone else facing the same with IRCC Islamabad?

Braveos

Star Member
Jun 27, 2018
I have submitted my passport at VFS Islamabad on 11th June. it reached IRCC Office Islamabad on 12th june and no update after that.
Anyone else facing the same with IRCC Islamabad?
Same here for islamabad.Submitted passport on May 31. Received June 6 but no update after that. We called the call centre and they said the duration is a month? It doesn’t make sense

Rajagrapher

Oct 26, 2018
Hello everyone,
I just called CIC. The agents are all very nice! So she explained - while a lot of us living in the US follow our tracking ids and we assume passport delivery date is whenever FedEx said it was - but they count passport delivery as when they 'officially received it'. So in our case - our passports were delivered on May 29, but they only 'received' them on June 13, and then our CIC accounts showed as Application Approved on June 14th. They start a 2 week timeline from the date they received it - so according to them, we should receive the passport BY June 27th. It could come earlier - but June 27th is their deadline.

Can you please suggest what CIC mean by when 'they (CIC)' receive them? Ours was delivered on 10th as per FedEx, but till now no update on the application. I am planning to call CIC next week after completion of 10 business days and 15 days of passport delivery.

kcvs01

Jun 20, 2019
Winnipeg
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
11-15-2019
AOR Received.
18-01-2019
Med's Done....
06-01-2019
Passport Req..
05-06-2019
Hi all,

i'm sorry to bud in, i was just wondering if any of you could help me.
Here's my timeline:
Aor: January 18th, 2019
Medical Passed: February 27th, 2019
Ghost update: June 4th
Received PPR on June 5th, mailed documents to Ottawa June 6th, which was said to be delivered on June 7th by canada post.
However, as of now still no update. It's been almost 2 weeks since delivery without any news.

I called CIC, and she said she does not see it in the system as of yet. Has that happened to anyone else? Could it be my package got misplaced.
Fortunately i was only to submit a copy of my passport, and not my actual passport.

deadline for submission is coming closer and closer, just wondering whether i should try re-sending my documents.

Any help or guidance would be appreciated.

Thank you

D-source

Star Member
Dec 18, 2018
Hello everyone,

I second to what you explained. But I think Approved status is updated once the passport is printed.

I called today. My passport delivered on Jun 10th. The representative 1st said that on Jun 19th they received the passport than after that he said the passport got printed on Jun 19th. Today later in afternoon CIC account reflecting as Approved.

Meghak

Sep 8, 2017
I second to what you explained. But I think Approved status is updated once the passport is printed.

I called today. My passport delivered on Jun 10th. The representative 1st said that on Jun 19th they received the passport than after that he said the passport got printed on Jun 19th. Today later in afternoon CIC account reflecting as Approved.
Our CIC account showed as Application Approved on June 14th and I have twice this week been told that our passports are in queue for printing. So I think this may be a case by case basis on whomever updates out accounts.

At this point I just need our passports to get here! I was supposed to transfer and start my company's branch in Canada next Monday.

Reactions: MANBH and Braveos

Meghak

Sep 8, 2017
Can you please suggest what CIC mean by when 'they (CIC)' receive them? Ours was delivered on 10th as per FedEx, but till now no update on the application. I am planning to call CIC next week after completion of 10 business days and 15 days of passport delivery.
Simply put - your passport may have been delivered on a certain date by the courier company however CIC only considers it's 'received' when they actually process your passport.

Rajagrapher

Oct 26, 2018

Did you send your passports from US? I have the same delivery date of passports from US but no updates so far.