+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PPR to COPR Journey - PPR in JAN/FEB-19

Meghak

Sep 8, 2017
We were approved on the 14th and have been waiting as well. I even had my last day at work last Friday so we could pack and leave this week and I'm expected to start my new job next Monday.
Really hoping it gets activated today.
Just called the IRCC. Our passports are in queue for printing. Not sure how long its going to take. They said they never hold the passport for More than 2 weeks.

Reactions: deeptheexplorer

deeptheexplorer

May 11, 2019
Just called the IRCC. Our passports are in queue for printing. Not sure how long its going to take. They said they never hold the passport for More than 2 weeks.
They better not hold the passport that long! I just fail to understand the reason for such delay for inland applicants.

Meghak

Sep 8, 2017
They better not hold the passport that long! I just fail to understand the reason for such delay for inland applicants.
Well my husband and I are not inland applicants. We're based in the US so I can't really say. But I do hope they don't hold it for that long since we have a lot of plans on pause at the moment

D-source

Star Member
Dec 18, 2018
Hi All,

can anyone please share the IRCC contact number to be called from US. Actually it's been 9 days since the passport is delivered. Or should we contact via email. Thanks!

rsd_sinp

Star Member
Jun 21, 2018
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
April 30, 2018
AOR Received.
July 17, 2018
Med's Request
26-04-2019
Med's Done....
30-04-2019
Hi All,

can anyone please share the IRCC contact number to be called from US. Actually it's been 9 days since the passport is delivered. Or should we contact via email. Thanks!
I do not know what their numbers are; however, you might want to consider waiting a bit more. My passport was delivered to CPC Ottawa on May 28 and my application did not get approved until June 13

mohsinrz

Apr 5, 2017
I also called today and they said my passport is also in queue for printing but my application status is still not changed to approved. I'm secondary applicant FSW-Outland my passport was rcieved at CPC Ottawa on 27th May.

Last edited:

Krisleen

Star Member
Aug 10, 2017
I also called today and they said my passport is also in queue for printing but my application status is still not changed to approved. I'm secondary applicant FSW-Outland my passport was rcieved at CPC Ottawa on 27th June.
Were is the primary applicant & whats his/her status?

Meghak

Sep 8, 2017
Hi All,

The number I called was 613 944 4000 - I called from Google Hangouts as that is the only way to reach them from the US.
But I would agree that you should give it at least 2 weeks.

Reactions: D-source