PPR - 30th May, 2019
Documents submitted with VFS - 31st May, 2019
Local VO - Sydney, Australia

Reactions: SithLord

madscientist11

Star Member
Feb 15, 2019
Hello All,

If anyone can guide, then it will be appreciated because its not possible to ready whole pages to get my answer.

I have got ITA in 29th May draw. I have plans to submit complete application by 6th of June. Me and family already taken our upfront medicals, got police NOCs and updated passports as well.

My questions is , would anyone guide me the proper procedure with an estimated timeline so that i can manage things accordingly. For info, I am working in BC Canada and my family is back in Pakistan.

Thanks
Unfortunately it is quite difficult to estimate future timeline since the process can change rather quickly. For example many people in Dec 2018 and Jan 2019 AOR date were told by CIC agents that their applications might take up to 8-9 months due to the number of applications that are in backlog, rather than the 6 months average processing time.
So in short, I guess you can estimate your application will be done anywhere between 4 months - 12 months after AOR,
You can be as clear and thorough as possible in your application (like providing a detailed employment evidence, pay slips, letter of references from HR etc) to make sure it goes smoothly and might speed up the process.

hmusman79

Star Member
Apr 23, 2019
Unfortunately it is quite difficult to estimate future timeline since the process can change rather quickly. For example many people in Dec 2018 and Jan 2019 AOR date were told by CIC agents that their applications might take up to 8-9 months due to the number of applications that are in backlog, rather than the 6 months average processing time.
So in short, I guess you can estimate your application will be done anywhere between 4 months - 12 months after AOR,
You can be as clear and thorough as possible in your application (like providing a detailed employment evidence, pay slips, letter of references from HR etc) to make sure it goes smoothly and might speed up the process.
Thank you sooooo much for such clear reply. I will definitely do so.

May 23, 2019
My Timeline:
e-AOR : Feb 28th
PPR : May 14th
Passport Sent : May 14th
Passport @ CPC Ottawa : May 16th
Application Approved: May 29th
Return Tracker activated: May 31th
Passport Back: TBD

Sucrema

Star Member
Dec 14, 2018
Passport Sent : May 21
Passport @ CPC Ottawa : May 22
Application Approved: May 30th
Return Tracker activated: May 31st
Passport Back: June 3

Krisleen

Star Member
Aug 10, 2017
URGENT...Need help
I got a call from new delhi visa office that why have you not sent ur dependent passport along with you.I told them as he is presently in canada so he submitted her passport at Ottawa,canada.
Earlier on my bahalf,a canadian MP asked the cpc ottawa if My dependent can submit his passport here in ottawa.She got the reply in email that yes she can submit it here in ottawa at the address given in the original passport request sent by ndvo.

Now j am worried why ndvo has called me and asking about my dependent..

Kindly reply if anybody knows about it

Nehagupta2489

Jun 6, 2019
Hi can anyone pls share their timeline after submission of passports to New Delhi VFS ?
I have submitted my passport on 27th May and haven’t got any update yet.

Krisleen

Star Member
Aug 10, 2017
Hi
Anybody here who sent his/her passport to ottawa office on 31st May??
Have u heard anything after that?

balzie101

Star Member
Dec 13, 2018
I just got an update on my profile..saying application approved.. does this mean my passport is ready for collection from vfs now?

ECLN

Aug 23, 2018
Toulouse, France
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
RFV: 3rd May
Documents received by London: 7th May
COPR: ?

32 days/4.5 weeks and still waiting. Did their printer jam?
Wow that’s really long... and I’m complaining about my 10 days.
RVF 23 May
Doc received 28 May
Application is still in progress
VO Paris

Sanjm

Jun 8, 2019
Anyone else called IRCC and asked for the status of their application? My docs were received it CPC ottawa but when I check the status via phone, it says application is not found. :/