+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PPR to COPR Journey - PPR in JAN/FEB-19

Sh8888

Aug 1, 2018
It make sense as Feb 18,2019 is a public holiday in Canada. Also, they will not ship Passport out using Fedex, you will probably be receiving it through a Canada post.
Yes it was a state holiday but CIC was working. I don’t think all states observe Family day.

And yes maybe the pickup was done by Canada post and the delivery will be done by fedex.

SMCAN1

Feb 15, 2018
Yes it was a state holiday but CIC was working. I don’t think all states observe Family day.

And yes maybe the pickup was done by Canada post and the delivery will be done by fedex.
I just got off from the phone with CIC, I am having a similar case. My PP was given to Canada Post yesterday and still, the tracking number is not activated.

Sh8888

Aug 1, 2018
I just got off from the phone with CIC, I am having a similar case. My PP was given to Canada Post yesterday and still, the tracking number is not activated.
Yeah I guess we should see our tracker getting active today. Fingers crossed.

Jojo!86

Star Member
Aug 17, 2018
Hi all,

My application timeline are
Passport delivered: 6th feb (received by J. Joynt)
Approval date: no update
Return tracker: no update

I sent my documents from USA to Ottawa cic. Is there anyone with similar timeline here?
Update

My case
FSW Outland
Approval date : 15th feb
Tracker update : NA

Hopefully in next 1-2 days my tracker get activated.

Jan 17, 2019
Hello.

Which address did you send your passport to? How come it is in Sydney? I was under the impression that the passports are supposed to be processed in Ottawa!
Hi,
Well it's the immigration office in Sydney, it was in the letter sent to me by IRCC. No, not all passports go to Ottawa, depends on where you applied from and are located.

MiguelBelleza

Feb 5, 2019
Tracker just got activated :D:D:D:D

PPR -> January 31st
Passport sent -> January 31st
Passport received -> February 5th
Application Approved -> February 8th
Passport tracker activated -> February 19th
Passport Received -> ???

vineysindhu

Star Member
Aug 26, 2018
I called CIC in the morning and they said that they will put in a note to CPCO for an update on my passport. After a few hours, I received the following email, but return tracker is still not activated.

Your application has been finalized and your documents were returned to you on February 19th 2019 via courier with tracking number xxxxxxxx, to the address below:

Reactions: Joshua_Max

hs3

Star Member
Feb 13, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
I called CIC in the morning and they said that they will put in a note to CPCO for an update on my passport. After a few hours, I received the following email, but return tracker is still not activated.

Your application has been finalized and your documents were returned to you on February 19th 2019 via courier with tracking number xxxxxxxx, to the address below:
I think tracking might take a few hours or a day to update.

Reactions: Joshua_Max

SMCAN1

Feb 15, 2018
Tracker Activated for me just a couple of mins back.

PPR -> January 31st
Passport sent -> February2nd
Passport received -> February 5th
Application Approved -> February 12th
Passport tracker activated -> February 19th
Passport Received -> ???

Reactions: Sh8888

Sh8888

Aug 1, 2018
Tracker activated, and I have an email update about 2 hours ago!

What a relief!
Thanks for all the help everyone.

white coffee

Jan 28, 2019
Hi,
I submitted my passport with 2 photos and got it back with the COPR with only one photo. When I sent an email to make an appointment, it was said to bring 2 PR photos.
Does this mean I need to bring 2 more PR photos to validate the COPR?

Thanks.
You dont need another passport photo

Soung

Jan 9, 2019
Cec INLAND
PPR -> feb 11
Passport sent -> February 13
Passport received -> February 15
Application Approved -> waiting
Passport tracker activated -> waiting
Passport Received -> waiting

getstartedca

Feb 4, 2019

Could you provide info on where to call CIC? I couldn't find a number for outside Canada. My application got approved on 14th, but still my return tracker is not activated.

vineysindhu

Star Member
Aug 26, 2018
Return Tracker got activated.
Passport delivered - 4th Feb
Application Approved - 12th Feb
Return Tracker Activated - 20th Feb