+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PPR to COPR Journey - PPR in JAN/FEB-19

jp_88

Star Member
Jun 18, 2015
Hello everyone! I had submitted my passport and the supporting documents for COPR stamping at VFS Chennai on Feb 19th. I got an update on 20th Feb saying my application is being processed at IRCC Delhi. It’s been almost 3 weeks and I haven’t heard back from them. I have to fly back to the US by the end of March and I was hoping to have the COPR stamping done before that. Is there any way I can contact someone at IRCC Delhi and understand the reason behind the delay in the processing of my application?

Thank you!
Creat
I feel for you. I submitted February 25 (IRCC message on Feb26), vfs said it would take 7-10 days, but now 2 weeks later still noting. We booked our fligt to Canada on 23rd of march and now worried we`ll have to postpone the flight, which for 4 people will be hefty penalty fees. Really discouraging.
Create a web form and explain your situation.. Sometimes they listen to emergency situations and take action immediately. I had a friend who did that last year. Just give that a try.

Thanks!

Reactions: ranjangaur4

ranjangaur4

Dec 11, 2017
Creat

Create a web form and explain your situation.. Sometimes they listen to emergency situations and take action immediately. I had a friend who did that last year. Just give that a try.

Thanks!
Thanks for advice, but would that apply for local office also? We are in Delhi..
(edit to add already emailed Delhi division, but no reply as of yet)

Last edited:

AlexandraO

Jul 8, 2016
Passports delivered on 25th of February.
8th of march - application status changed and now I can see two lines in application about our passports.
But tracking haven't been activated yet, so it looks they haven't been sent yet back

linda85

Jun 20, 2018
Canada
Category........
FSW
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
20-06-2018
Doc's Request.
23-06-2018
AOR Received.
20-06-2018
Med's Done....
21-06-2018
Quick question for people who submitted their passports to Ottawa please. Just wanted to be sure I got their instructions right.

So I’m supposed to purchase a medium sized prepaid xpresspost envelope right, enclose in it the filled annex a, passport, two photographs with my name and address written at the back, and the return xpresspost (standard size) envelope? So I leave the address sections of the return envelope blank?
@priscabowman Correct , 2 prepaid xpresspost envelopes, return envelope you have to leave blank, also just one set of photo should have your name and last name and date of birth, also address of photo studio and date it was taken, second should have just photo studio details.

Reactions: priscabowman

Valo1234

Mar 10, 2019
Hey Guys,
I shared a video on my youtube channel about my immigration from my home country to Canada and now having my pr. please check it out

Good luck to everyone!

anotherone11

May 8, 2018
I have got passport submission request. I am confused regarding this annex A which people are talking about. Can you please tell me how to get that?

OnOn

Star Member
Feb 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have got passport submission request. I am confused regarding this annex A which people are talking about. Can you please tell me how to get that?
Do you get ppr email? There is an attached file that is ANEX.