+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PPR to COPR Journey - PPR in JAN/FEB-19

ishap

Mar 26, 2019
What are you planning to do now... Check the Canada Post delivery document... who is the signatory who has received... this must be on it along with the time delivered
I have asked my immigration consultant to follow that.

ishap

Mar 26, 2019
I have asked my immigration consultant to follow that.
is your file already approved with the final decision noted on your CIC account? if not, it is not ready yet :)[/QUOT
I cant wait to get COPR. I will have to do soft landing by crossing the border since my work permit expires on 14 dec. and its going to be a struggle with 3 month old baby in this harsh weather.:(

Moneer

Apr 15, 2016
My application was approved yesterday but the tracker does not activated yet. Any suggestion would be appropriated.

Gary_li

Feb 28, 2019
Visa Office......
Sydney
AOR Received.
7 March 2019
Hi guys, any advice landing through Kingston thousand island bridge?

garbimba

Star Member
Jan 28, 2019
So upset! they sent the COPR to our previous address (US address), which I have asked them to change at least 10 times! It didn't matter that I wrote down the current address on the express post envelope, nope, they still somehow managed to change it.
So mad!!
Now apparently I have to resend a pre paid envelope because even if it's their fault, we still pay for it :(

LES1910

Star Member
Jun 23, 2019
So upset! they sent the COPR to our previous address (US address), which I have asked them to change at least 10 times! It didn't matter that I wrote down the current address on the express post envelope, nope, they still somehow managed to change it.
So mad!!
Now apparently I have to resend a pre paid envelope because even if it's their fault, we still pay for it :(
What did you put on the Annex A?

garbimba

Star Member
Jan 28, 2019
What did you put on the Annex A?
My current address!
I've been asking them to change so many timesm but I guess I should have been more persistent.

After being on the phone for hours, they finally changed it today (fingers crossed), but I need to re-send an envelope. The agent on the phone thinks it's just sitting somwhere at CPC Ottawa but they won't send it out unless I request it myself with a new envelope. Such a waste of time and money :(