Dec 20, 2018
Scotland UK
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
PPR NOV 4
As per cic calling few days ago, the agent said final decision approved on Nov 1st.
is that final decision approval and application approve different?
i believe it’s different. Does it say Approved in the Final decision section of your online portal?

lil_o

Jul 12, 2019
i believe it’s different. Does it say Approved in the Final decision section of your online portal?
Not sure. so application approved means for you guys is that you can see 'application approved' in the cic account?
I have to check with my lawyer for this

Gary_li

Feb 28, 2019
Visa Office......
Sydney
AOR Received.
7 March 2019
PPR NOV 4
As per cic calling few days ago, the agent said final decision approved on Nov 1st.
is that final decision approval and application approve different?
Yes, ppr means your file approved and after passport received/checked, it makes your copr(application) approved.
Since, before that, they only saw online stuff (pdf, png). Good luck, hang in there, i am also waiting for copr approval

Reactions: lil_o

mnlcva8891

Oct 28, 2018
Just called IRCC and asked them about the approval. The lady told me that my wife's COPR has been printed and it was sent to the mail team yesterday.
They received our PPR documents on Nov4 and only today morning showed application approved. We are still waiting on the return tracker to get activated.

Reactions: garbimba

Gary_li

Feb 28, 2019
Visa Office......
Sydney
AOR Received.
7 March 2019
Just called IRCC and asked them about the approval. The lady told me that my wife's COPR has been printed and it was sent to the mail team yesterday.
They received our PPR documents on Nov4 and only today morning showed application approved. We are still waiting on the return tracker to get activated.
Cpc Ottawa and are you inland applicant? Thanks!

lil_o

Jul 12, 2019
Yes, ppr means your file approved and after passport received/checked, it makes your copr(application) approved.
Since, before that, they only saw online stuff (pdf, png). Good luck, hang in there, i am also waiting for copr approval
Thanks for explanation!
So can I see the copr approval on my cic account? or shoudl I have to call cic for checking it?

mnlcva8891

Oct 28, 2018
Any tracker activations after yesterday's approvals?
They received ours on Nov4, approved on Nov14. I called IRCC yesterday and the lady said that my wife's COPR has been printed and it has been sent to the mail team.
She was like she has until 2020 to move to Canada and I was like Oh no, we'll be moving the day when she gets her COPR in the mail, she started laughing lol.

Reactions: Scottish Aly