+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PPR to COPR Journey - PPR in JAN/FEB-19

JPurba

Jan 22, 2018
Bangalore
Hello everyone
I deposited my passport since April 1st at vfs global for transmission to Dakar VO but since then even the final decision in my account isn't yet updated to approved. ..it's already been 27days and I'm really doubting if it's normal. .I've been checking the tracking number online but it just says my ppt is being processed in Dakar VO, no other detail
Plse I'll like to know if anyone has witnessed such a situation and what can I do to remediate. .thks
Hi @damariusss91 did you get your COPR ? I saw your posts of long wait.. ? after how may days you get COPR

JPurba

Jan 22, 2018
Bangalore
Passport received at Ottawa on 26 Sept, no update yet, anybody with similar timeline ?
Anybody know till which date of Sept passport are stamped ?

lucky20190815

Sep 12, 2019
Hi all, I sent my passport on Sep 15 from Vancouver, and today I got my CoPR and passport back. It seems the CoPR was issued on Sep 23 from the CoPR letter, and I got approved information online on last Sunday. Good luck!

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Vfs service is same in all cities, put your query here
Yeah understand, but not sure of services like presence of photograph booths at all centers :) . My question was around same, does VFS Mumbai has provision for clicking IRCC specified photos ? Also VFS website states this - If no package is transmitted at the time of biometric enrolment (when the application has been submitted online), the initial package transmission is included in the fee of CAD $85 for biometric enrolment and package transmission. Does this mean Rs 441 is waived off for me ?

JPurba

Jan 22, 2018
Bangalore
Yeah understand, but not sure of services like presence of photograph booths at all centers :) . My question was around same, does VFS Mumbai has provision for clicking IRCC specified photos ? Also VFS website states this - If no package is transmitted at the time of biometric enrolment (when the application has been submitted online), the initial package transmission is included in the fee of CAD $85 for biometric enrolment and package transmission. Does this mean Rs 441 is waived off for me ?
Regarding photograph, call vfs helpline they can guide you, else try to contact vfs Mumbai directly.. regarding package fee, if your biometrics were done at the same vfs then no need to pay package fee i.e 441

Reactions: CNP

nomad26

Star Member
Sep 30, 2018
Hi Can I check?Im a UK citizen. Not sure what to do with my passport and appendIx A as UK is visa exempt,maybe you can help me what u did? How do i upload online. is there a link on my EE profile or should I use webform?
Instructions to send photos to VFS office in London.

Please can you help clarify
Apologies I am just seeing your message. I'm not sure what the process is for UK passport holders, but I think you just need to send a photocopy of your passport page and two photos to the high commission...what does it say in your Request letter? I am on a resident visa so I sent in my international passport and two photos.

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Regarding photograph, call vfs helpline they can guide you, else try to contact vfs Mumbai directly.. regarding package fee, if your biometrics were done at the same vfs then no need to pay package fee i.e 441
Thanks!

nazgul86

Jul 31, 2018
Hello, I've sent the documents post PPR (FSW) on 10/05 from Vancouver to Ottawa and verified it was delivered on 10/09 (from CanadaPost tracking).
Should I expect any acknowledgement back or would I just get an update on the CIC application profile when it's going to be stamped/approved?

Last edited:

Kaushal_sh

May 28, 2019
Here is my timeline from PPR to CORP:

PPR - Sep-20-2019
Passport, Photos & Form Sent: Sep-26-2019 (Fedex - From USA to Ottawa, CA)
Passport delivered to Ottawa: Sep-27-2019
Visa Printed: Oct-4-2019
Application Approved (Status in myCIC) - Oct-7-2019
Return Tracker Activated: Oct-9-2019
Passport & CORP Received: Oct-10-2019 (Total 13 days)
Visa Expiry date: Jan-8-2020

Bala_Tech

Mar 26, 2019
Here is my timeline from PPR to CORP:

PPR - Sep-20-2019
Passport, Photos & Form Sent: Sep-26-2019 (Fedex - From USA to Ottawa, CA)
Passport delivered to Ottawa: Sep-27-2019
Visa Printed: Oct-4-2019
Application Approved (Status in myCIC) - Oct-7-2019
Return Tracker Activated: Oct-9-2019
Passport & CORP Received: Oct-10-2019 (Total 13 days)
Visa Expiry date: Jan-8-2020
Congrats, How do you know your visa printed date?